Will You Level A Pandaren?

90 Night Elf Druid
unless they add slots to our realms, no. I have 7 toons at 85, 3 alts lower than 85, and 0 under 70 and I'm not deleting.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hopefully I'll be so involved with D3 that I won't have time to play WoW. If not, then I hopefully will be so involved in my hunter that I won't have time to level a panda. I usually don't level alts til late.
85 Human Warlock
Maybe on down the line. I'm just getting to a DK....lol.
90 Human Warlock
Will play to experience starting zone.
But no way I'm playing Po all the way to end content.
90 Gnome Mage
To answer the OP's questions.....No, not unless they offer to open up more character slots. I have had to delete a couple over the years to try out new classes/races, and I won't be forced to do it again. I like the characters I have now and I will NOT sacrifice another for this new race/class.
90 Human Warlock
01/12/2012 05:59 AMPosted by Frozeyoubro
Probably not, if they dont open up more slots. im maxed right now.

x1,000,000
I won't know for sure until a few more details about them are known quantities. So that's still a "maybe."
85 Human Paladin
01/11/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Upton
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end.

I'm gonna definitely roll me a Pandaren. In fact, I'm gonna race change my main to a Pandaren, because I haven't waited 7 years to play a race that I've longed for for 7 years just to be told that no, I can't race-change my DK to a Pandaren because we've decided that fun shouldn't be allowed. So I'm making it my mission during the beta to, while still testing and helping it get as bug free and tested as possible, keep pressing the idea to let Pandaren become DK's so I can have both my favorite heroes from Warcraft 3 rolled into one.

Definitely gonna race change my warrior to a Pandaren too. And a Monk as well.

im sorry but this simply will never happen. its a lore issue. the Pandaren were never affected by the lich king nor were they around in the known world during his dominion...a pandaren DK makes no sense..at all. especially since theyre coming around after the true lich king is suppose to be dead..how would new races fall to his control and break away from it?
85 Dwarf Priest
01/11/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Nethaera
There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

Neth, for the love of everything anyone considers holy, please add more character slots. I still haven't been able to roll a worgen, even less a panda. =(
85 Dwarf Hunter
Probably a rogue. Because I find it wonderfully contradictive that something that big is stealthy.
100 Worgen Druid
I srsly doubt I will... Only to do their starting questline and to take a look at monk. But really doesn't attract me at all.

Only way for me to play one of them is if their female are really cool.
85 Orc Warrior
01/12/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Lydra
There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

Neth, for the love of everything anyone considers holy, please add more character slots. I still haven't been able to roll a worgen, even less a panda. =(

You should definitely at least do the Worgen starter zone, it's one of the best in the game.
90 Human Warlock

Man, I deleted my mage and hunter at the start of Cata just so I could make a worgen and goblin.

The hunter was the easy choice. But if I had only known how frost mages where going...
90 Human Warlock

You should definitely at least do the Worgen starter zone, it's one of the best in the game.

Warning though.

If you have BoA's, send them at the START. There are no mailboxes for a while after. (Not that you need BoAs, but if you want to).
85 Blood Elf Paladin
A big ol Panda? Maybe. A monk? Oh yes. lol
100 Human Mage
Heck yeah, I'm going to roll a panda named "grasshoppper" and kung fu my way through azeroth. I'll spend my downtime playing pokemon in game, as it's always fun to return to my childhood....

With what little is left of the talent trees and no ranged slot anymore, I'll probably be able to do it while I'm half asleep.

And to make sure I'm a good player, I'll be sure to yell "gogogo" whenever I'm in a group.
85 Draenei Death Knight
No, I'll be running my char up to 90 and get her as much pvp gear as possible asap so I can hasten my pandacidal crusade.
100 Human Mage

Agreed, just don't add them to the store...
90 Night Elf Druid
If I roll a Pandaren.

I will love to see him beat the crap out of a worgen.....however.

I'm kinda leaning towards the gnome monks here...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]