Will You Level A Pandaren?

85 Night Elf Mage
Nope. A male night elf monk!

It only seems right!
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/11/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Phanta
Yup :) This is my placeholder ;D I think it's going to be my first tank.

I'm in no rush whatsoever to level a panda in MoP.

It sickens me that eventually there will be a youtube video of a Panderen soloing The Lich King.

Not likely... The Lich King isn't a soloable fight even for 85's. And the power jump for MOP may not be the same one that we had for Cataclysm.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm race changing my rogue to a Pandaren for the least amount of fall damage and the extra stun.

My monk will probably a Tauren, though.
90 Undead Mage
I'll make one. I always try new races. Usually I only play through the starter zones though.
85 Blood Elf Priest

Not likely... The Lich King isn't a soloable fight even for 85's. And the power jump for MOP may not be the same one that we had for Cataclysm.

They might have to considering they probably by this point want to keep it consistant, which means large jumps in gear. Equal to dragonsoul, hopefully the stat bonuses will make it worth keeping the gear over mop greens/blues until lvl 87-88.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I deleted an alt and reserved my name already, if I'm still unhappy with holy priests in comparison to other healers (I have them all) I'm probably going to promote a monk to my main.
90 Night Elf Druid
I will probably make a panda monk just to try the new start area, new class, and new race, but I have no plans to take them beyond the starting area and they'll be on a server other than my primary one unless theres slots added which I really doubt will happen (or if I decide to delete my dk which wouldn't hurt my feelings any, she was rolled just to see new start area and to be a bank alt with a mount when wotlk released)
85 Blood Elf Hunter

There is a blizzard confirmed kill of a DK solo for the LK. However DK is the ONLY known class to successfully solo the LK.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Probably a Pandaren Priest up to level 10 or 20 ...but first i'll level my gnome monk all the way to 60! :D
66 Human Paladin
Will I level a Monk? Yes.
Will it be a Pandaren? No.
85 Human Mage
Not sure, actually. Right now I plan to make a non-pandaren monk on my main realm of Velen... probably a draenei or gnome (!!!) but roll a pandaren mage on another realm. Mage simply because I know how to play it the best and therefore can enjoy the new starting area unhampered by also learning a new class.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I have every tank/heal class combo. A monk will join the ranks and why not a new starting area. I am definitely game and already have a toon holding a name.
85 Human Mage
01/12/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Illandir

There is a blizzard confirmed kill of a DK solo for the LK. However DK is the ONLY known class to successfully solo the LK.

And you can't get through people's heads that it's the mechanics that make that possible. The valks don't take the tank, for example. And Defile never drops on the tank either. Plus LK was never a dps race... idk.
85 Draenei Paladin
Nope. Of all the possible races that could have been selected for the expac.... Just, no. No kung-fu panda for me....

In fact I bet this whole things ends up about as popular as the original Oriental Adventures book for Dungeons and Dragons. Horrible at the start and quickly forgotten.

(edited for spelling...)
Edited by Helsbane on 1/12/2012 11:06 AM PST
90 Troll Druid
When do we get to see a preview of the female Pandarens T_________T
90 Draenei Paladin
Yes I am going to level a panda. :) The downside is unless they offer more slots, it'll be on a new server as my 10 slots are full.
31 Worgen Druid
Panda? Maybe not.
Monk? Sure, why not!?
I'll try the new class that looks like it might knock out another class to the bottom of the ranks. :)
85 Human Paladin
I'll be leveling my paladin as quickly as possible so I can get right back to pvp.
85 Goblin Mage
I'd love to lvl a pandaren on my main server...but I'm maxed out on characters.

No fun ever blizz.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]