Will You Level A Pandaren?

90 Troll Hunter
Most likely. Not sure what class yet.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I will, I just have to not level anything else until MoP comes out or I won't want to.
85 Human Paladin
After I explore the monk class. Then he'll probably stay at 42 logged off in the middle of an instance somewhere once I get bored of looking at him.
I plan on playing the questing experience then deleting it personally.
58 Troll Death Knight
Probably not, pandas looks or racials dont interest me.
90 Human Warrior
01/11/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Erras
A better solution is to just ban anyone AFKing their way through LFR from ever using it again. I like that idea much better.

I wouldn't mind if they did that.

My only complaint on LFR is teh fact that everyone hit's NEED on every item. then they spend 5 minutes at the end trying to trade loot they don't need.
71 Draenei Death Knight
Yes. I may not take it to max level, but I'll at least want to see the new starting zone.

And it will probably be a panda monk named "ling-ling," just to annoy the forums.
I likely will, but only if they add extra character slots --OR-- I deem one of my other low levels worthless enough to delete to make room for a Pandaren. I probably won't seriously level him until later on, though, after the masses have already made their rush through the starting areas.

For what it's worth, I haven't leveled a worgen. I leveled one in the Cata beta, but ever since Blizz changed their models I can't bring myself to do it. Goblins are just plain-out too ugly and obnoxious to even consider.
90 Troll Druid
Highly doubtful. I recently created 4 alts, all between 33-35. I'm already spending enough time developing those. I definitely wouldn't have enough time to add a panda. :\
Edited by Joeschmoe on 1/11/2012 12:25 PM PST
90 Tauren Death Knight
Coulda sworn i posted in here o.O
79 Worgen Druid
I will start a healing monk (Mistweaver?). If I like it enough it will be my new main. I have great expectations so far. I hope they announce more in the upcoming weeks.

Edit: I also wish they introduced a new profession: Brew Master. Where you brew different types of beer that give certain buffs. It would kinda be like alchemy but unique. Details are fuzzy but would be interesting.
Edited by Kandore on 1/11/2012 12:35 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
01/11/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Waggy
A better solution is to just ban anyone AFKing their way through LFR from ever using it again. I like that idea much better.

I wouldn't mind if they did that.

My only complaint on LFR is teh fact that everyone hit's NEED on every item. then they spend 5 minutes at the end trying to trade loot they don't need.

Wrong post? O_o
Probably. I'll at least make one and go through the starting zone, but a lot will depend on how happy I am with the model and its animations.
1 Dwarf Warlock
Yup! Don't know what class yet....

This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]