Will You Level A Pandaren?

90 Human Warrior
01/11/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Titanrage
Coulda sworn i posted in here o.O

You just did :D lol.
87 Human Rogue
Nope, nothing against pandas and to those who do want 1, go for it, but none for me thanks.
I will however be leveling a monk.
85 Human Death Knight
If I buy MoP, and that's a big if, maybe to see their starting area but that's about it.
90 Worgen Death Knight
They can't be Death Knights.

Nope.
90 Tauren Druid
I probably will. I have a placeholder name all set to go, which I will likely be leveling a bit to infer some legitimacy.

And if I remember right, there was talk a while ago that they might be considering switching the 50 character per-account limit to be available on any server. I'd love to see that. I have little desire to be on too many different servers.
Darn tootin'.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
HECK YEAH I WILL.
85 Troll Mage
I will on a random server just to check out the starting area.

I have 10 characters on my home server already, with no desire to delete any or transfer off at this time. Pandas and monks don't intrigue me enough to do that.

WTB more slots. Seriously, I'd even pay money for a couple of extras.

In one of the Blizzcon Q&As this was brought up and they intend to give us additional slots. The possibility of removing the per-server cap and just leaving the per-account cap in place was mentioned, but nothing definite of course.
Community Manager
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end. I've done pretty much the same thing with all of the races and have done multiple class/race combos as well. I don't feel obligated to max them all out, but I do enjoy getting to play them now and then just for variety's sake.

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.
85 Night Elf Mage
Noppers, I sure won't. Not really because I dislike the whole panda idea, but it doesn't interest me in the slightest, just like Goblins didn't interest me either.

A Monk, if I like what I see in the BETA, then I probably will, but not a panda.
1 Tauren Shaman
I have this name reserved for my Pandaren.

Yes, it's a Care Bear name. n_n
90 Worgen Warrior
Yeah.

Maybe I wont reach cap on it, but I'll make a pandarien.
90 Dwarf Warlock

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.

On the topics of animations, I wish we'd have a little more variety on them.

I like Forsaken casting animations, but sadly, I'm not a Forsaken.

Perhaps you could "change" your animations like one changes their hair or transmogs their gear? For a fee of course.
Edited by Awkward on 1/11/2012 2:22 PM PST
90 Troll Death Knight
01/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Awkward
For a free of course.
/Ponders meaning
80 Draenei Paladin
Absolutely.

The good news is that the Blood Elf population will be the second most played race at launch...
90 Human Warlock
01/11/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Awkward
Perhaps you could "change" your animations like one changes their hair or transmogs their gear? For a free of course.

I like this...

Esp since people for example hate Worgen casting animations, yet love the human caster animations.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]