Will You Level A Pandaren?

85 Gnome Mage
Pandaren finally give me a race to play shaman that I like on alliance-side.
90 Human Priest
I can't unless I roll on a new server (orphan toon) or delete someone (I guess the rogue could go). However, if they let us have more than ten toons per server... I'm all over having a monk.
100 Gnome Rogue
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end. I've done pretty much the same thing with all of the races and have done multiple class/race combos as well. I don't feel obligated to max them all out, but I do enjoy getting to play them now and then just for variety's sake.

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.

Hey Neth, any talk around the watercooler about extra character slots? I mean, with the monk class, it'll be impossible to have one of every class now on the same server.
85 Tauren Druid
Yes, i will be, but can i pay to skip Outland ? go from 60 right to 70 ?
90 Worgen Warrior
01/11/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Esp since people for example hate Worgen casting animations, yet love the human caster animations.

Since every race runs on its own skeleton, They'd have to duplicate the animations from scratch for everyone to do this.

They could, but they most likely wont.

01/11/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Nethaera
The animations are fantastic

"stretch and shrink"

Those words made me drool.
90 Human Warlock
Since every race runs on its own skeleton, They'd have to duplicate the animations from scratch for everyone to do this.

They could, but they most likely wont.

Did you have to crush the dream so early? :(
88 Blood Elf Hunter
I will level two Pandarens. one will be female and join the alliance. The other will be a male and join the horde. Both of them will be a differently spec'd monk.

So excited for this expansion omgaw.
No. Not because I hate them, but because I can't stand leveling again. I'll probably make one to experience to starting zone, and to check out monk class, and if I like it, then maybe. I probably won't though.
100 Undead Priest
Hey Neth, any talk around the watercooler about extra character slots? I mean, with the monk class, it'll be impossible to have one of every class now on the same server.

This is my deciding factor. I'm in love with the Panderan, as well as excited to try out a monk (I plan to try out all three specs!), but I've become too attached to my 10 characters on my home realm to delete any of them.

If they make cross-server mail or more character slots on one realm, I will definitely make a Panderan. Most likely more than one.
90 Night Elf Druid
Pandaren? No. Gnome monk? YES
I have place holders on every server. I eagerly await my bamboo-munching overlords.
No.

I don't like the idea of killing someone as handsome as me on the enemy faction.
100 Night Elf Druid
I am waiting to see what they look like.

I've leveled several Worgen through the starting zone. Only one still survives, and he'll be deleted soon.

Casting animation, running animation, melee attack animation ... these are very important to me. If I don't like it, I won't play it.

I do want to play a monk, because I've tried every class there is.

Mostly, I WANT ALL 50 ACCOUNTWIDE CHARACTERS ON THE SAME SERVER!

(Ooops, did I just shout that?)
15 Gnome Rogue
01/11/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Luph
Pandaren finally give me a race to play shaman that I like on alliance-side.

^
85 Tauren Paladin
Definitely. If I like them I'll race change my Night Elf Hunter to Pandaren, unless I really get into the Monk tanking style, then I'll level a Pandaren Monk.
85 Draenei Death Knight
I'll definitely roll one.
I will level two Pandarens. one will be female and join the alliance. The other will be a male and join the horde. Both of them will be a differently spec'd monk.

So excited for this expansion omgaw.

I'm doing the same thing. (Was even thinking about the same gender/faction choices)

The only thing is my Alliance Pandaren will actually be a Shaman, and my Horde will be a Monk.
I will be making my Alliance Monk a Dwarf though. :P
90 Human Warlock
01/11/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Sqwizgar
This is my deciding factor. I'm in love with the Panderan, as well as excited to try out a monk (I plan to try out all three specs!), but I've become too attached to my 10 characters on my home realm to delete any of them.

/Agreed

I had to make a hard choice & I killed off an alt to make room for Cheerbear but I'd much rather see another slot added.

I know there are people with maxed level EVERYTHING, so there needs to be another slot for them at least!
85 Dwarf Paladin
Will depend on their animations. Which after the Worgen, I assume will be terrible.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]