Will You Level A Pandaren?

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yep, got a name in reserve and will be making it a brewmaster monk. Was sad I only got a little time to play the starter area at BlizzCon, but that was enough for me to want to make one!
58 Troll Death Knight
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end. I've done pretty much the same thing with all of the races and have done multiple class/race combos as well. I don't feel obligated to max them all out, but I do enjoy getting to play them now and then just for variety's sake.

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.
sounds like someone is in alpha..

You know im always ready to sacrifice my self to take your extra alpha key..

Oh and @blues you are beautiful and I love you.

ok, im out of saliva. Can i haz alpha?
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm going to make a Pandaren Monk, I don't care that it will be the most common class/race combo, I still want to.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I will make one, but I'm not yet convinced that I'll level one to max level.

I'm afraid blizz made Night elves, and Blood elves too perfect, and as such I can't play another race, no matter how I try :P the animations of both sorts of elves are too good for me to play something else.

And I tried, I honestly tried to play a worgen and a goblin during cataclysm, but ended up just changing them to nightelf and blood elf respectively.

I will definitly level a pandaren to experience their starting zone, but after that's done, depending on their animations I may or may not level them to the max.

As for leveling a monk (which is something I will most definitly do) you can skip northrend and outland these days.

Dungeons and Random Bgs give too much exp (As long as you have the heirlooms).

One thing I am wondering however, is when (or if) blizz has plans to make the WOTLK heirlooms scale to cataclysm level. It'd certainly help a lot with the alt leveling.
85 Blood Elf Priest
I will certainly level a pandaren or 2, probably one for each faction. I never skip playing in a new zone. That doesn't mean I'll max either one of course.

I hope we have the ability to somehow switch between factions :P To me that would be great fun.
27 Undead Warlock
I'm sure I'll at least roll one. I rolled a worgan long enough to play through gilneas and to satisfy my curiosity I'll no doubt do the same with the panda bears.
Community Manager
I'll have a Pandaren. I'm not sure what type or if I'll take it to max, but I definitely want to experience as much of their story as possible from that end. I've done pretty much the same thing with all of the races and have done multiple class/race combos as well. I don't feel obligated to max them all out, but I do enjoy getting to play them now and then just for variety's sake.

The animations are fantastic and the new environments are great, so it makes playing one, even for a little while, an easy decision.

Hey Neth, any talk around the watercooler about extra character slots? I mean, with the monk class, it'll be impossible to have one of every class now on the same server.

There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I will surely do, my priority will be to get this Paladin to 90 first and then I can roll a monk! =)
90 Orc Shaman
I can't stand the idea of them in Azeroth so I'll probably be playing one to see their story to help myself come to terms with it, eventually leading to me accepting them into the Horde and probably even liking them.

But playing them will be a part of that process, yea =P
90 Tauren Shaman
Yup. I only got 1 character slot left (need more slots please!) so it'll be a panda monk so I can play through the panda storyline and play the new class.
Edited by Pruflas on 1/11/2012 2:55 PM PST
90 Pandaren Hunter
No. Just no. I can't seem to get an alt more than part way in Outland. No amount of rolly-pollyness will do the trick, I am pretty darn sure.

That's what I get for playing on-and-off (mostly on) for over 7 years...

But then again maybe by 2013 I will be refreshed enough from my long vacation from this game.

Pfft, I've been doing the same for 7 years too, and I still find it fun to level a ton of alts.

I just can't seem to make myself like Death Knights though... Oh well, Pandaren Monk ftw!

Also going to make my Hunter a Pandaren. I've been waiting on this race since before BC!

A big hug and kiss to Blizzard for finally bringing one of their most original races to the table, regardless of the haters! <3
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Maybe...

But I'm totally making a Night Elf Monk.
85 Draenei Paladin
No. If I'm still playing then I will play Milsa. I'll be damned if I level through Outland again.
85 Night Elf Priest
If I wanted to play with bears I would have kept my teddy from childhood era
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]