Greetings Galakrondian...ites?

43 Dwarf Priest
Can someone find this guy on your server and help him out?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/galakrond/Celorir/simple

He said he was stacking intellect and stamina to make his damage go up. Refused all advice from me and my friend in the party because we 'had no life', etc etc etc. Someone let him know needing on stamina and intellect weapons is not going to up his DPS as a hunter.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Some people just can't be helped.

Or you got trolled
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It seems to be a new player, not all that surprising.

Blizzard currently has a non-existent method of teaching new players things like stat priorities, rotations, etc. So I'm not sure why this warranted a thread, likely made based on an item being taken from you I'm assuming in some level 30+ instance.

He'll learn from people yelling at him enough for doing that, generally how most people learn in this game, by !@#$ing up and hearing about it.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It was me. I thought if my character was smarter he would know how to use his weapon betters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/12/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Nightlore
It was me. I thought if my character was smarter he would know how to use his weapon betters.

LMAO
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Can someone find this guy on your server and help him out?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/galakrond/Celorir/simple

He said he was stacking intellect and stamina to make his damage go up. Refused all advice from me and my friend in the party because we 'had no life', etc etc etc. Someone let him know needing on stamina and intellect weapons is not going to up his DPS as a hunter.

Only a couple of his pieces have intellect... at level 42 that's not a big deal since he's obviously still learning. But lets be honest here, you didn't make this thread because you wanted someone to help him, you made it because you wanted to humiliate him in front of his own server.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
01/18/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Baba
getting down to business

When I first read this I thought of that song "Taking care of business, EVERYDAY..." and now it won't get out of my head, lol. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]