Why do you play a Rogue?

33 Dwarf Warrior
What made you pick a Rogue to play? Are you pvp or pve? Why do you stick to it over other classes?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I stick to PvE and chose a rogue because I like the whole idea behind them. Shadowy...melee...high damage...etc. Matches my personality. :P
Reply Quote
81 Human Warlock
did RPG cowardice and not wanting to face your opponent toe to toe have anything to do with your choice? I seriously despise this class....its a nub class that requires minimal skill to play.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
and i suppose rolling your face on the keyboard while you troll makes you better? post on a main and come out from the alt shadows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/11/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Pacheko
did RPG cowardice and not wanting to face your opponent toe to toe have anything to do with your choice? I seriously despise this class....its a nub class that requires minimal skill to play.

Not wanting to face your opponent??? I guess you Never use fear then?? Lets see fear dot dot dot pet on you kite rinse repeat and at what point are you going toe to toe?
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue

I lol'ed at this coming from a lock.

Anyway, the only 2 classes I didn't have 85 was rogue and druid and I don't care for the druid play style.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Stealth and fighting dirty, of course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
So I can walk around in Bloodfang armor...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Mushroom tears. This is why I play a Rogue. I despise mushrooms.
Reply Quote
I've always liked the idea of being an assassin.
Not the severely OP and non-stealthy assassin's creed kind either.
The "sneak up to the main target, kill him, and vanish in to the night" kind. The real kind.
People tell us not to use stealth is ridiculous. It is the cornerstone of our class. It would be like asking a warlock to fight without a minion times two, as most of our best skills require stealth.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Shifty stab!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior

Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/11/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Dartrayo
I lol'ed at this coming from a lock.

Locks aren't exactly easy to play, Neither are Rogues though, of course.

Back to the question at hand: I enjoy stealth, stealthy cahracters, and the tactics that playing a stealthy character requires (ahhh, my lovely assassin/theives from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim... all so wonderfull....) So for WoW, a rogue fits the bill perfectly.

That's why I first made a rogue and levelled her to 85, at least. She wasn't my main until we suddenly had no melee for our raid group, though >.>
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
I thought the rogue class as a whole could benefit from my amazing awesomeness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Made a rogue because of their interesting/useful utility. Pretty fun too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
DAoC shadowblade class made me play my rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Least likely to get nerfed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]