Why do you play a Rogue?

85 Undead Rogue
I've always loved stealth.
Reply Quote
I want to be a frickin ninja!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm finding that the traits needed to do well and have fun with this class mesh well with my personality and interests outside the game. Every encounter is a problem to solve, and while not all of them are new, there is room for creativity. In mathematics, an elegant proof is a creative way to demonstrate validity. Likewise, playing this rogue, I feel more free to get creative with things than with any other class I've played.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
01/11/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Pacheko
did RPG cowardice and not wanting to face your opponent toe to toe have anything to do with your choice? I seriously despise this class....its a nub class that requires minimal skill to play.
I play a rogue just to make bad players cry on the forums
Edited by Stabetha on 1/14/2012 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why do you play a Rogue?

Because I used to play an Enhancement Shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Options. We haz them.

Started because sneaking around to take out a quest mob with stealth while leaving its guards alive was amazing.

Stayed when at 60 you could do the same to a player in a crowd. The hate and fear this class generates is second to none in this game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/11/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Pacheko
its a nub class that requires minimal skill to play.

LOL? it's one of the hardest pvp and pve classes to play. most rogues play backstab sub, so they constantly have to be behind the target to even do damage, not to forget you have to pay attention. and rogue PvE is one of the only classes that now require a rotation, unlike arcane where you just spam button. yes, not buttons, button.
Edited by Marodox on 1/14/2012 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
In every mmo with a "Rogue" style class I have always played and enjoyed. Rogues on here are pretty much the gameplay style that I enjoy regardless of "Nerfs" etc.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
2 st@b p30p1e
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Rogue
Because I can see Russia from my porch. How else do you think I knew Имбос exploited lockouts?
Edited by Leitka on 1/14/2012 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I hate Rogues because their playstyle makes them cowards.
Kidding, my main (and only toon >>) during BC was my rogue. Sometimes I wonder how things would be if I never made a DK. Still lovin' the rogue, though.
Reply Quote
Rerolled when daggers were officially announced since my guild had no rogues to give them to at the moment.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
01/11/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Esclamayshun
Least likely to get nerfed.

I believe mages take that spot.

Why do I like rogue? Kidney Shot and Backstab. I don't think I will ever stop loving these abilities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/14/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Disco
Least likely to get nerfed.

I believe mages take that spot.

Why do I like rogue? Kidney Shot and Backstab. I don't think I will ever stop loving these abilities.

Yeah, but I don't like casters :)
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
was a mistake
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
was a mistake
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
the double post is strong in this one
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]