Why do you play a Rogue?

Looks like your double post was a mistake.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Rogue
indeed it was
Reply Quote
39 Undead Rogue
my first wow character is still a 39 twink rogue
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Tbh I never saw myself playing a rogue. Rogue was so pvp centered I was intimidated to try it but after getting to 85 and participating in hardcore pvp I feel like I was made to play the class. I do raid occasionally but have never had more fun in pvp. After 3 expacs of WoW I've found the class I was mean't to play.

(P.S. plus the whole black ops hitman thing is fun too XD)
Edited by Mclyde on 1/16/2012 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/11/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Pacheko
did RPG cowardice and not wanting to face your opponent toe to toe have anything to do with your choice? I seriously despise this class....its a nub class that requires minimal skill to play.

This guy would be why I play a rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Rogue's do take skill to play. its not a faceroll class since we wear leather and we still take tons of damage compared to clothies. Good rogues know how to spend their energy wisely and know when to use their CD's.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Before I even played the game I had a friend telling me about the game. Even showed me a couple of Videos of the Game. Once I got a chance to start playing it I picked the Rogue. Mainly because I thought they were very 'Ninja' like.

After six years of playing on, and off I still can not say there is anything that matches the ability to approach an enemy unseen, and attack. Just knowing that the other Player is having that initial reaction to being attacked out of nowhere is satisfying. Especially when that reaction is clearly effecting their ability to defend themselves.

Have played my Main, this Character almost exclusively. Have Alts but can not really get into another Class. Or enjoy others as much as my Rogue. No matter what Blizzard does to the Class Rogues have, and will always be able to pull of some serious shenanigans.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
All of the other classes are too boring for me to care about.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
i play it because it is what i enjoy. i do pve and some pvp. not as much pvp since well its been awhile have not found a good group that likes to do it. but i find the class enjoyable always have. i think it offers alot of freedom to do silly things other classes cant.
Reply Quote
Sapped girls can't say no.
Reply Quote
The most beautiful feeling in the world is opening the forums to see a QQ post from someone you killed, obviously aimed at you. Rogues make that happen.

Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I actually first rolled a rogue for......... RP purposes. It was just in character for this toon to be a rogue and I was too stubborn to give up on it. I loathed playing the class until around the time I hit max level in Wrath. It is a class that takes some experience and skill to play decently and I was not just new to WoW, but MMORPGs in general. Anyway, I'm glad that I was really pedantic about ~dumb RP accuracy~ and stuck with it instead of rerolling as a warrior or a mage or something because Rogue is the best class, haters to the left, would roll again, etc.
Edited by Lilifred on 1/17/2012 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Stab sneak stab sneak.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Meh, the class is probably the most fun to play as for the melee side.

Its fun to sneak up, but lately in bgs everyone and their grandmother always expects us. Just like in TF2 how the spy players died out.

Funnest class to play, the shock has died though in pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
we sneakz up on dah peepulz

and we recuperatez by eating foods all over the groundz LOL
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@Pacheko

You are a fool. kthxbai
Reply Quote
75 Dwarf Shaman
Melting faces in PvP. Pretty much the only reason anybody plays rogue and why most rogues abilities are really only useful in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This was my first toon i made when i knew nothing of warcraft and had just started, chose it because undeads looked cool, and the only male that looked cool in its starting clothes were the rogues.
Edited by Drawingman on 1/18/2012 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]