Best PVPers on BWR

01/21/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Amiracle
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/blackwater-raiders/3v3/dots%20on%20dots%20on%20dots/

Such a strong shaman you are!
Reply Quote
46 Gnome Warrior
I gnominate Elecrafter as best fencer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I Vote Elecrafter for Best Dressed Avia-Ursid in the Isle of Tol Barad Proper.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
king filo http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/kelthuzad/3v3/dn%20fkn%20q%20trip%20dps%20talb/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lets talk about how leet sauce this season could of been should of been but wasnt really disapointed =(

also come on lets have a million page thread we are due
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
since i know what game your talking about let me clearify lately i been doings 2s with a lot of randoms and people who havnt played this game in years just for the fun and i came up againsts to !@#$% from BWR who did not know how to fakecast or live in one game i got around 22kicks on the shaman followed by gorrotes the druid would decide to go cheetath then get instan kidny into SD smokeboam and would go from 90% to 2% around 5times in the match druid had enough reslince to live rogue burst and had to much dmg for a priest who hasnt played this game in 3years till last week to not know what to do but ya there champs after all never fakcasting is for the pros and siting on top of your druid casting a heal is what gladiators do this season welcome to s11

edit: we should talk about it really its embarsing you still have the courage to talk about that game when you got outplayed by me so bad and ya buddy you had no realsince right reason why vial wouldnt hit for over 23k at tops your shaman is a retard and you cant peel either because i had em twice in game
Edited by Mutiläte on 1/23/2012 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
haha btw i have 3800 reslince in arena buddy and the priest was useing full bloothirsty gear way to go champ outplayed!
Edited by Mutiläte on 1/23/2012 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Druid
So poetic.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
my eyes they bleed oh for the love of humanity use punctuation
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
I'll just leave this here.

http://www.englishchick.com/grammar/

Normally, I'd correct the post, but I don't get paid enough to tackle something like that.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Rogue
I'm simply curious to who dislikes fighting me in TB? I already know my fighting style is very very 'cowardly' as some would say, but hey that's guerrilla warfare baby.

If your someone I constantly attack after a single meeting, it's because I'm a highly vindictive person and I found you as something worth my focus, and you probably ended up on my kill on sight list at the same time.

I definitely want to be one of the top rogues on the server for PvP, but gotta get that gear to get up there.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
@Mutilate

You know no one can understand what you're trying to say, right? Failure to use basic kindergarten punctuation, you must have never learned what a period is. Everyone tells me you've always been awful, even our druid thinks you're nothing but a pest, and as for me, well, I've always seen you for exactly what you are, an impotent, little misfit who's going to spend the rest of his life on the outside looking in.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
If no one on this post can understand me then i truly feel bad for them because if they cant even make punctuation as they read along they must have a disorder. Maybe you should just stop trying to change the subject of you getting kicked over 22 times, but i can understand your a little embarrassed of it have fun being small buddy.
Reply Quote
>PvPing

ISHYGDDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Kids, you're all equally bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I like this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/24/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Mutiläte
Maybe you should just stop trying to change the subject of you getting kicked over 22 times

That was never the subject, just a side note you tossed in as a distraction while you came up with excuses for your failure in that one match.

The subject when he posted was your failure to demonstrate basic grammar skills. Let's adding reading comprehension to the list. If there's a disorder involved here, it would seem to be on your end.

I doubt that anyone actually fails to understand what you wrote if they bothered to try reading it all the way through. Far more likely no one wants to take the time to wade thru it.

Try communicating as a human being instead of flinging out garbage at random like a monkey. You'll accomplish more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]