Steal another game's item, put it in WoW.

85 Dwarf Rogue

The 'Spoony Bard's Harp weapon from Final Fantasy...er...2? 4? Can't recall which it was but everyone want a musical instrument to shoot notes of death at your enemies?

That was 2.

Another good item from FF2: The Spoon. Single-use reward that when thrown by a rogue inflicts the largest amount of damage that the game can process, much like the Spoon which did 9999 damage when thrown by Edge, the ninja.
90 Human Hunter
Blades of Chaos from God of War. Kratos used them to kill the Greek Gods. I'll use them to kill the Old Gods.
Edited by Bartrius on 1/12/2012 2:10 PM PST
85 Gnome Warlock
Oh man, a Rogue with the Offering relic from FF III(VI).

4 attacks every attack. >.>
90 Night Elf Warrior
Snarks from Half-Life. Because they make me laugh.

Um.. How about Battlecruisers from StarCraft II? I will crew them with Draenei.

I raise you a golden gun.

Well played.

http://lorelol.ytmnd.com/

It must be posted. :)
90 Troll Priest
Anyway: The POW block from SMB II.

Would make a nice addition to an add-heavy boss fight mechanic.

Would it turn them all into gold coins?

Nope. The POW block merely killed off the enemies. 2 didn't have coins, since it was a different game Nintendo got the rights for and filled in with Mario characters.

Oh man, a Rogue with the Offering relic from FF III(VI).

4 attacks every attack. >.>

Since rogues dual-wield, it would be 8 attacks. Built-in Genji Glove ftw.
Edited by Kouhii on 1/12/2012 2:13 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
M-920 Cain tactical 'nuke' launcher from Mass Effect 2
19 Human Rogue
kingdom hearts. oh im sorry titans, but im going to use my new god powers to redisign all existence master-xehanort-plan style.
39 Gnome Mage
The potions from the Ultima series. Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Yellow, White and Black.

They had no descriptions, you had to do trial and error... Funny thing is that in Ultima 6 there were only a couple of the white potions so after you figured out what it did and wasted it you needed it and couldn't use it.

Best RPG ever made... and no I am not being sarcastic, I love the Ultima series.
85 Night Elf Warrior
The best weapon is already in the game.

Trouble is; it's not a weapon.

Booterang

Best.
Weapon.
Ever.
Add to that a Looterang function and now we're talking.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[Chaosbreaker]
Binds when picked up
Two-Hand ... Sword
1577-1867 Damage (Speed 3.40)
+367 Strength
+484 Stamina
Requires Level 85
Item Level 378
Equip: Increases your haste by 215.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 412.
Equip: Each time you strike an enemy, you have a chance to gain a charge of Demon Blaze, stacking up to 12 times. When Demon Blaze reaches 12 stacks, you unleash Demon Breath, striking all enemies in front of you for 27,899 to 31,491 Shadow damage. This damage pierces through effects which would otherwise block incoming damage.

Cookies for those who get the reference.

Shining force, and approved
Boo the Hamster from Baulder's Gate.

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!!
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, adding another one.

Crystalis: A sword formed by creating and combining swords of various elements and powering them up.
90 Human Paladin
01/12/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Gorkag
Snarks from Half-Life. Because they make me laugh.

Ugh, I hated those things. There was almost never a good opportunity to use them without them turning on you half a second later.

;( when i played half life for the first time i was 4 years old and i was watching it from my father computer LOL great memories
65 Draenei Death Knight
Vigilance - 'Once in a dozen generations, a truly legendary weapon is forged. This blade, created in a time of war from the bones of an ancient dragon, sings with power.' <3

From Dragon Age. And only if we get a WOW version of Wade to make it (and Herren to be adorably put-out while he's doing so).

I mean, who cares about what Deathwing drops? I want to make stuff with his bones. >:D
90 Troll Priest
Also, adding another one.

Crystalis: A sword formed by creating and combining swords of various elements and powering them up.

We already have the Sword of Wind (Thunderfury). I so want this to be a legendary questline sometime. If not a legendary at least a really long questline for a badass epic sword - After all, Crystalis only had one hero, so making it a nonlegendary would also fit. Think of it like the epic class quests in vanilla.
Edited by Kouhii on 1/12/2012 2:20 PM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
01/12/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Um.. How about Battlecruisers from StarCraft II? I will crew them with Draenei.

Are you planning on making them all look like the one that took the old general to Char? Because that's what they'd look like.
85 Gnome Warlock
How could I forget this one, the Super Nova from Star Tropics.

Melee weapon with an AOE range and a free AOE attack upon reaching max range. Delicious.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Star from Super Mario Bros.
Breeze through raids and PvP at ease
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]