Steal another game's item, put it in WoW.

85 Draenei Paladin
The ocarina of time.

Play and wake up to the last expansion.

Play and go back to vanilla WoW.

I'd be bouncing through time like crazy.
10 Tauren Druid
01/12/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Scurge
Whoever is top dps in this raid, they're in for a blue shell.

Better yet. Used for BGs. It stuns whoever has the highest score on the opposite team :)

(BTW, it's part of why Mario Kart is so much fun. The more you are behind, the more powerful the items you get, thus the game automatically becomes easier. The more you get closer to being first, the crappiest the items you get, making the game hard. It's a kind of automated handicap that enables players of wildly different skill levels to still have fun, and challenge, when playing together.)
90 Worgen Warrior
Knights of the Round materia from FF7.

I think it'd be hilarious to have the entire raid stop dead and watch the summon animation for nearly two minutes while trying to fight a raid boss.
90 Worgen Hunter
Links Boomerang because I am so tired of having to click on every corpse I touch.

Was already in game and is no longer obtainable.

And yet it did not loot the bodies around us it is clearly not the same item he is talking about. Go be a debbie-downer in another thread.
Edited by Fluttershy on 1/12/2012 2:58 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Super Mushroom

Doubles your characters size until damaged.
I want Banjo's backpack from Banjo and Kazooie...

I'll have an orange, loud-mouthed bird for not only clean escapes (jump off cliff, glide down) and extra dps (she shoots eggs dayumit!), but also for witty remarks for when I run out.

Buahaha!

If all else fails, I'll take the move DEMACIA!
Edited by Dare on 1/12/2012 3:00 PM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
Reticulated Splines.
90 Goblin Warrior
01/12/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Klixxhoof
Links Boomerang because I am so tired of having to click on every corpse I touch.

Loot-A-Rang

But, Mario Twin, the Challenge Mode double saber from PSO (DC/GC).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nuclear weapons from Civilization.

I will solo heroic raids.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope. The POW block merely killed off the enemies. 2 didn't have coins, since it was a different game Nintendo got the rights for and filled in with Mario characters.

SMB2 actually did have coins. You got them from using the potions to find the secret rooms. The coins let you play the slot machine at the end of each world for bonus lives.

But in Mario Brothers, even before Super Mario Brothers, the POW block turned enemies into coins. It did the same in later games after SMB2.

I think it'd be hilarious to have the entire raid stop dead and watch the summon animation for nearly two minutes while trying to fight a raid boss.

And it only does 129987 damage in those two minutes, 1083 DPS.
Edited by Ehcks on 1/12/2012 3:03 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
A flamethrower, Third Degree, or Sharpened Volcano Fragment from TF2.
A bag of jelly-beans from A Boy and His Blob
90 Human Warrior
01/12/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Zebú
(BTW, it's part of why Mario Kart is so much fun. The more you are behind, the more powerful the items you get, thus the game automatically becomes easier. The more you get closer to being first, the crappiest the items you get, making the game hard. It's a kind of automated handicap that enables players of wildly different skill levels to still have fun, and challenge, when playing together.)

One of my best memories in Mario Kart was when I was playing with a huge group of my friends. I was in 1st place and I see on my screen that someone just picked up a Blue Shell. So I slam on my brakes and right as the Blue Shell hits me, my friend in second goes flying into the explosion, spinning him out as well.

The next game, he's beating me and right as we're about to finish the final lap, I scream out "BLUE SHELL!!!". He slams on the brakes to try and catch me but nothing happens. I speed past him over the finish line in before he can start hitting me for tricking him a second time.
Edited by Turagent on 1/12/2012 3:04 PM PST
100 Troll Shaman
Thought of another so I had to repost.

I guess we already sort of have it but I liked "Slaps only" games in multiplayer 007 on N64 (I want to say Goldeneye buuut not totally sure). Essentially, for those of you unfamiliar with "Slaps Only", instead of having a machine gun or a pistol, everyone would only be able to use hand to hand combat. On the N64, it looked like you were slapping the guy since you never really made a fist.

I have "slaps only" duels by taking all the gear off and just punching until one person runs out of health. With gear, it'd be a little unfair so if there was a way to level out the gear just for a "Slaps only" duel, that'd be aaawwwesome. ESPECIALLY with monks!!
85 Blood Elf Priest

Um.. How about Battlecruisers from StarCraft II? I will crew them with Draenei.

I think exodar shows us how this sort of thing turns out.
10 Tauren Druid

Don't forget the W-Summon. Twice the number of Knights of the round, twice the cutscene :)

Now, if I had a Mimic materia...
100 Human Mage
Bag of holding from D&D.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]