Dark Talbuk "run". Need Horde and Alliance.

85 Goblin Shaman
I am looking for 5-10 Horde and 5-10 Alliance that would be willing to trade kills in Halaa (Nagrand) to gain marks for the Dark Talbuk and other Talbuk mount. 170 marks are needed and last time I did this it took about 2 hours with 4 people on each side. With 10 on each side it could take as little as 45 minutes.

If you're interested, drop me an email in-game. A vent server will be used to coordinate it when the time comes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
will send ya an email!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I wouldn't mind helping you guys out even though I already have the mounts obtained. If you do need me by any chance to help you all out to obtain the two mounts in Halaa, Feel free to toss me an invite! =)

Have a great day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am looking for 5-10 Horde and 5-10 Alliance that would be willing to trade kills in Halaa (Nagrand) to gain marks for the Dark Talbuk and other Talbuk mount. 170 marks are needed and last time I did this it took about 2 hours with 4 people on each side. With 10 on each side it could take as little as 45 minutes.

If you're interested, drop me an email in-game. A vent server will be used to coordinate it when the time comes.

i won't trade kills outright but will gladly show up and defend/attack halaa at an agreed upon time. set up a meet for next weekend.

"I'm gon' go call my crew
You go call your crew
We can rendezvous at Halaa around two"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Please let me know via in-game mail. I will be very interested in this. Either exhcange or dueling it out.

Var
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]