Dragon Soul GDKP Run?

85 Gnome Death Knight
What are your guys' thoughts on a 25Man DS GDKP Run? Personally I have been thinking about this for a while (this toon IS an alt btw), and I was wondering who here on the forums would actually be interested. If you don't know what a GDKP Run is, the TL;DR version is that you bid on pieces of gear (ms, os, not even possible to equip it rules don't apply), minimum start bid varies, minimum increments of bidding would vary as well, it'd have to be discussed by me and the others that might be involved in it. Of course not everyone will be an undergeared, unraid experienced player. Unfortunately for those guys I'm sorry but that's simply not an option. There would be quite a few main raiders on geared alts that would be coming along to progress, each fight would be taught, but we expect people to have watched a video before. There will also be a minimum gold limit. In the end all the gold is split evenly, ( the gold would be held by the raid leader aka me), if you don't trust me simply don't come, but I am a healer for After Six's 25man group and I simply will not take the risk of getting banned or getting kicked out of my guild over a GDKP run. Obviously this would take great effort, and killing Ultraxion and on will be a major problem, and I don't see it happening, but the possibility of breaking into a 10man to clear the rest is available. Of course this will be on normal, bringing a bunch of randoms and alts to a heroic 25man is insane, downing Heroic Morchok on 25 was insane. Just put down your thoughts here, if there is a lot of positive feedback I'll strive for this to happen, (after my exams aka 2weeks time), and if there is bad, or no feedback then I probably wont go through with this. If you want a better explanation on a GDKP run you can always hit up the beautiful google :), typing out / copying and pasting the rules would be a bit redundant.

Thank you!
-Onyxz
Edited by Onyxz on 1/13/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dude... i have missed gdkp runs so much. sadly my good tanks and healers have set runs, but i can tank on my warrior or dps on my dk lock or mage. I think this is the greatest thing to happen to kt since ive been here and ill be talking to everyone i know about getting their alts in on this. i applaud you sir for taking the initiative of making a gdkp run
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
so rich plp get all the loot, no thax
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
YEAH, !@#$ RICH PEOPLE. NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT YOU MAKE GOLD AT THE RUN TO BECOME RICH TO SOMEDAY GET THAT GEAR. GGRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/14/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Teeken
so rich plp get all the loot, no thax

people only come to gdkp runs for 2 reasons. either they are filthy rich and can afford to buy gear, or they want to get some gold. if you want to get gear but you're poor dont come. not that hard to figure out
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Exams are officially over tomorrow, so I'll be working on this more in this week. Mail Onydruid if you like the idea and want to get involved. And yea, at the end people generally make more money than they do spend, but if you're that guy comes in and doesn't even bid on anything and isn't pulling great numbers say bye bye 'cause you're just mooching.
Edited by Onyxz on 1/24/2012 2:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hey man i can do like 8k dps. im good nuff right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]