Alliance suck lol

90 Goblin Hunter
The alliance suck, i have many reasons why.

1: They can't even capture the flag in eye of the storm. Lol, i played a match and they couldn't do anything, they suck at EOTS.

2: Alliance die so fast. People say the faction doesn't matter... uh yeh. The racial abilities... God you people are so dumb, the horde have better boosts and thats why we live better than the alliance in pvp or pve.

3: Alliance have that stupid !@# gnome, and dwarf. We have taurens and orcs, more badass and better racial abilities. Alliance choose those dumb $%^ races because they know they suck at PvP so they just embarrass themselves.

God, you guys suck so much. I'm going to play on my HORDE character, real players. Cya later, dumb alliance.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Your right, how can we not meet your level of skill in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Because you suck.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
did i deny i sucked at pvp? just saying that your calling others bad but you cant evem gem correctly.
Edited by Sniperz on 1/13/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
HEY GUYS, WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE! Gems don't matter about PvP...

God you are so stupid. Is this how stupid the Alliance is?
Edited by Skrìllëx on 1/13/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Dude your a dumbass. im just saying your trying to call others out for being bad when your bad yourself.

i mean all your points are invalid considering its not like that in every BG. There are also BGs where the horde suck as bad as what you are saying about the alliance. your point on racials is completely retarded considering human racial is the best for pvp out of any race since you can use double DPS trinkets. Just stop trolling the fourms, your just an idiot
Edited by Sniperz on 1/13/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Tl:dr...

Stop being an idiot, you obviously haven't played the game as long as i have. Trott along, fool.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Nice arena rating... wait nm

Nice RBG rating... wait nm

Tl;dr...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETShkg-65fY
Edited by Aerodynamiç on 1/14/2012 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Yeah, your right.

Sniperz needs to shut his damn mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Pfft, Alliance sucks?
You need to play more Tol Barad..

And what a stupid way of thinking you have.. What it all comes down to is that no matter if you are Horde or Alliance we are still all humans that are playing on our computers.
Preferring a fictional race has nothing to do of what you are like in real life, how you do in a game.

Ive met nice Orc players, ive met douchebag Orc players, ive met good Orc Players ive met bad.
Same goes to every other !@#$ing race. That's like insulting someone on a personal level based on what their favorite color is..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Obvious troll is obvious. You guys should be ashamed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Even though obvious troll has been revealed to the gullible, I'd still like to point out that Horde tried to kill King Varian three different times tonight, got wiped every time.

Giving props to the persistance, but no, unokillkingchin!

Being shoehorned into 1 major city per faction really blows for FTA/FTH

=(
Edited by Daenyra on 1/16/2012 3:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Skr%C3%ACll%C3%ABx/statistic#21:152
Another bad on wildhammer trying to troll? NO WAY!

Kids these days...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You guys are obviously mad because the Alliance suck.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Who needs to be hit cap in pvp? not that guy ^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
sup brah know me,you should. im the guy that 3shot you in that tb last tuesday...yea clearly were the oenes that suck <3
Reply Quote
Get real, your name is SKRILLEX you are the worst player EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply Quote
Oh, and you are obviously a child, with your witty "troll meme's" rofl, grow up or go play pokemon and listen to your dubstep you call "Music"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]