Welcome back to ursin scrambled =)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now I find it childish to come on to the forums to troll but you put me on ignore scrambled after you said something like "your a back peddling baddie" so I thought this was the only way to talk to you. You and fullthrolle must be cousins? Let me start off by welcoming you back to ursin. Did you come back from sargeras after making a !@# out of yourself there too? You remember back in season 9 when you were watching me play my tsg comp to 2200? you used to kiss my $%^ sooo hard for me to heal you to try to get to 2200. Then poppylol a 2400 warrior and his mage firend came into the picture, you get carried by poppylol, hit 2200 then you lose your head and start spamming your 2200 achivement to anyone you wanna step on and challenged my comp to a wargame but never showed up when I accepted. You tried to troll me in season 9 because it took me 800 games to hit 2200. Came back to troll me when you seen my team hit 2200 in season 10 after 300 games. I know I'm only good for 2200, shoot my feral/frost dk comp is barely breaking 2100 atm but thats the difference between me and you is that I know my place. I've never tried to flex my rating or belittle anyone with my achievements. Even if I was glad material I would not look down on anyone. But you Mr. rankonetroll need to come back down to earth and get your head out of the clouds cause from what I've heard you have not hit 2200 since poppylol and his mage friend and with your personality I'd be surprised if anyone on ursin would play with you. But w/e the case, welcome back to ursin. See you around.
Reply Quote
Lol i just wana be part of this Lul to Charisma
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
hey
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh snaps, fullthrotle tag teaming with you on his rogue redinferno? makes sense cause you two are soo much alike. You two need to get a room lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
guys lol calm down lets just all agree that we are friends k?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
yes.

why can't we all just be friends? :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey I heard you got into it with some other ppl on ursin. I figured I could not be the only one who hates you. I just knew you would find a way to make more and more ppl hate you. Keep up the good work, at the rate your going you'll be xfering out to another server in no time lmao.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
holy fk....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
01/16/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Charisma
Hey I heard you got into it with some other ppl on ursin. I figured I could not be the only one who hates you. I just knew you would find a way to make more and more ppl hate you. Keep up the good work, at the rate your going you'll be xfering out to another server in no time lmao.

yea... you seem to be over-extending the problems you have with people in-game.

even so, why can't we just have fun and be cool?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
lol girls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You call me a baddie and then put me on your ignore list, I respond back on forums and now I'm treating wow as if it is real life? whos this hexxing mother !@#$er anyways? is he your girlfriend? You seem innoscent on these forums cause the other guys don't see the %^-* you talk during in game whispers. You call me a baddie, tell me I play too many arena games to get descent rating. Anyone knows that even though it takes 50 or 2000 games to get 2200 or glad or rank one, at the end of the day it's still getting it. You only talk smack about my games played cause poppylol carried you to 2200 in less then 50 games so you thought you had some ammo to shoot at me. So when you talk all that heat to me, I'm thinking, I'm someone who went into the arenas with two other guys who was just as good as me and grinded and learned how to beat teams to get to 2200, I don't have to take !@#$ from this scrub who got carried by a 2400 warrior and a 2200+ mage. I know it sounds like I'm blowing this out of proportion but even if you were to talk the %^-* you do to me about anything I do, whrther it be school sports anything., You better come at me with some real !@#$ or else you gonna hear frrom me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ima pirate hooker!

/dance/dance/dance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]