Welcome back to ursin scrambled =)

85 Human Hunter
i kinda liked it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/14/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Charisma
Now I find it childish to come on to the forums to troll but you put me on ignore scrambled after you said something like "your a back peddling baddie" so I thought this was the only way to talk to you. You and fullthrolle must be cousins? Let me start off by welcoming you back to ursin. Did you come back from sargeras after making a !@# out of yourself there too? You remember back in season 9 when you were watching me play my tsg comp to 2200? you used to kiss my $%^ sooo hard for me to heal you to try to get to 2200. Then poppylol a 2400 warrior and his mage firend came into the picture, you get carried by poppylol, hit 2200 then you lose your head and start spamming your 2200 achivement to anyone you wanna step on and challenged my comp to a wargame but never showed up when I accepted. You tried to troll me in season 9 because it took me 800 games to hit 2200. Came back to troll me when you seen my team hit 2200 in season 10 after 300 games. I know I'm only good for 2200, shoot my feral/frost dk comp is barely breaking 2100 atm but thats the difference between me and you is that I know my place. I've never tried to flex my rating or belittle anyone with my achievements. Even if I was glad material I would not look down on anyone. But you Mr. rankonetroll need to come back down to earth and get your head out of the clouds cause from what I've heard you have not hit 2200 since poppylol and his mage friend and with your personality I'd be surprised if anyone on ursin would play with you. But w/e the case, welcome back to ursin. See you around.
very well said im just happy that somebody else feels the way i do about him
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Tanner, you got carried enough said.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Tony you suck enough said
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You know what maybe i will one day but here is the difference between me and you. I will receive my rating all on my own and not brag about it once i get it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/16/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Yõní
Tony you suck enough said
Lol u lose
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Ok thats why when you came back to ursin thats all you did was link your 3v3 achieve that you got carried for, then asked me to carry you to 1750 for 3k gold bro ROFL get a hit 2200 on your own
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
chill you sound like kira jr seeing as how scrambled got his 2200 achieve on ursin why would he xfer back to ursin to brag about it? lol scrub
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Chillbrah go back and have butt sex with your butt sex buddy danwae.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/16/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Chillbrah
Tanner, you got carried enough said.

If anyone got carried, it would have been the mage we played with.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You wish gabbitz. I carried you guys in 3s with my spirit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]