Big Bang Theory.

28 Undead Mage

Nah it's simple comedy for stupid people.

It is unfortunate that it is beyond your understanding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/13/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Rictras
It is unfortunate that it is beyond your understanding.

you're funny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
"I've never been a fan of Internet Explorer"

Crowd laughs nervously and a few grunts are heard from the back seats as people edge closer to hear the punchline.

"Why not? Don't you like the internet?"

The crowd suddenly stands up, aware that they are about to receive what they came for. People slowly edge closer to the set as Sheldon prepares for his next line. Sweat is clearly visible on his brow and his mouth is quivering in anticipation as he readies himself for what is about to happen.

"I just prefer Firefox because, like the fox, I am cunning and nimble."

The crowd suddenly surges forward as the words escape Sheldon's mouth. They are so powerful, they almost shake the very foundations of the CBS studios. He watches as, in what he perceives as slow motion, the crowd moves toward his fragile body. He has been preparing for this moment his whole life. This is his moment. This is his Emmy. This is his Golden Globe. This is even his Oscar. The crowd converges around him so quickly they ignore the trampled cries of Leonard and Penny, who now lie shaking on the floor, their bones crushed by the sheer mass of the crowd. Sheldon stares back at the eyes around him. What he sees are no longer people. What he sees is the human psyche stripped down to its core. Their lives, what they were before this moment has been forgotten. Ravenous. Hungry. They want one thing from him. Sheldon closes his eyes, clears his mind and relaxes his body. What happens next depends completely on the next few seconds. The time between this and what he mutters next feels like an eternity. Slowly, he opens his eyes. He looks at Leonard, then at Penny, both lying lifeless on the floor. Without a second thought, he says with resounding conviction...

"BAZINGA"

In a split second, the crowd pounces on his ready and waiting body. Man, woman, child all at once. Sheldon cries out in complete ecstasy as they consume his flesh. He stops suddenly, as he drifts into eternal slumber. Peace at last.

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Another "hilarious" clip from BBT :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnaOSuWTaCM

>playing an mmorpg on a touchpad with 1 hand
>nerds playing VIDEO GAEMS OMG SO FUNNAY
>lol they look so nerdy with headphones on playing dem kiddy gamez xD
>50 billion stickers on laptop
>Control Shift B : "OMG ROFL SO GEEKY HAHAHAHA MY SIDES ^_^"
>mentioning second life

this is basically nerd black-face.

Playing an MMO on laptops and a mac? The fudge? The guy standing up "ZOMG SWORD OF AZEROTH" who acts like that? Annoying show...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
02/13/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Spøil
Playing an MMO on laptops and a mac? The fudge? The guy standing up "ZOMG SWORD OF AZEROTH" who acts like that? Annoying show...

I've been playing the game on my iMac for nearly 6 years now. I've played it some on my laptop too but not much. I attached a mouse though, and I would never try to use the trackpad. But I draw the line at standing up and shouting "Sword of Azeroth!" :)

I caught an old episode over the weekend, the one where Penny moves in and meets the boys for the first time. I assumed it was the first or second episode, but don't know. Howard was asking Penny if she would like to quest with him. On his laptop you could see a Night Elf dual wielding, with a sabercat, walking into a Dwarf inn. It looked like the one in Wildhammer Stronghold, though it could have been one of many others.
Reply Quote
big bang theory is halarious
i like the wide vocabulary
ive learned lots of words and nerd references

although the crowd laughs at literally everything
i know its a generated noise but..
Edited by Nunchi on 2/14/2012 7:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Using a trackpad to play video games with one hand, HOLDING THE LAPTOP with the other.................

Why can't media get basic things like this right, cmon seriously ?

Every time I see actors hold gamepads all retarded it really pisses me off... happens in BBT too.

Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
Using a trackpad to play video games with one hand, HOLDING THE LAPTOP with the other.................

Why can't media get basic things like this right, cmon seriously ?

Every time I see actors hold gamepads all retarded it really pisses me off... happens in BBT too.

These are among the most serious issues troubling mankind today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/16/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Rictras
These are among the most serious issues troubling mankind today.

thanks for bumping my threads with unadulterated nonsense bro.
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Druid
I don't see the appeal of that show and why people find it so funny. And its not the whole "It's too intelligent for you" spiel either. It's just not comedic at all, in my opinion.

I underlined the operative words here. Comedy is subjective.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Your check engine light is on.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
02/17/2012 06:18 AMPosted by Yohko
Your check engine light is on.

Yeah, I gotta put a sticker over that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Never watched an episode in spite of the fact that people keep recommending that I watch it due to it being my life pretty much.

But from what i hear about it is that the first couple of seasons were really good, but now they're trying too hard to be 'geek'

Kindof reminds me of San Diego Comic Con and how they've gone from a great con for geeks, to mass media, glee-booth, twilight infested clusterduck.

=/
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/18/2012 9:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I thought I recognized one of Blizzards shirts in the show...kept bugging me when I saw the logo..but I love the show and can't enough of sheldon :)
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Druid
I love it whenever they make references to Doctor Who in it.

"It's more like Doctor Why Bother now."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]