FL25 by Covenant - Complete

85 Draenei Shaman
Thank you all for joining us on these runs, congratulations on your gear and achievements from these runs. It has been fun.
Edited by Phoenixshock on 3/31/2012 10:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I am interested in this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
H Rag included right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Actually, we one-shot everything in 25 man, and heroics aren't necessarily out of the question. I wouldn't put money on H-Ragnaros, but hey -- it's Eitrigg we're dealing with here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
A tier behind + 20% nerf.

Surely even that compensates for Eitrigg? No, no? Eh, fair call.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A tier behind + 20% nerf.

Surely even that compensates for Eitrigg? No, no? Eh, fair call.

No one is bragging here... What?

>> What Jubz said. He has a staff, he must know things.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/16/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Kalantal
it's Eitrigg we're dealing with here.

01/17/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Kalantal
No one is bragging here... What?

Its called "British Humour", its often darker and slightly subtler to the american brand, im sorry, in this case, it was perhaps too subtle. But for the record, it was a continuation of what you originally said. And was actually quite funny.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Children, behave.

We still have plenty of open slots for those that would like to join us this Friday to clear Firelands 25. Please send an in-game mail to myself or kalantal or leave a note on this forum as to what character you would like to bring along as well as what role they will be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Its called "British Humour", its often darker and slightly subtler to the american brand, im sorry, in this case, it was perhaps too subtle. But for the record, it was a continuation of what you originally said. And was actually quite funny.

I misunderstood. Nothing compensates for Eitrigg's inability, which is what threw me off.

Regardless, our runs have been very successful so this is probably a bad spot to complain about this server.
Reply Quote

I'm really interested in this and i'll probably be able to come if not all but most of the times. The only problem is
01/15/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Phoenixshock
7pm server time
too early for me. Are you guys consitently starting at that time?

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WHEN DID VRASH GO ALLY?!!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Invites Start at 7pm server, I do like to start sending them out early to those that have signed up. Any empty slots will be filled on the fly and will be first come first served.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
But we don't usually fill up in an instant, so if we're still in trade chat or not in Firelands when you get on, there's still a good chance you can go. Some times if we're short dps we'll just 22/23 man everything, so there's generally a spot open regardless.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Vrash has been Ally for a few months now, he just isn't playing anymore.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the replys guys. I can only be on at 8:00-8:30 p.m. on Friday. I'll look you guys up in trade chat. I need to run it anyway regardless of many bosses i can kill. Anyway there aren't that many FL, if at all =P.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
LF good feral druid since avenn doesn't show up.: )
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
3 weeks, 3 full clears.

In response to the overwhelming question of "Why not heroic?"

Half the of the group is formed from random people. This gives the group a chaotic aspect to it that makes it extremely hard for heroic mode to be done in a timely manner, even the easy ones like Shannox, Rhyo, Alys and Domo.

For this group to do Heroic mode fights everyone, (Hardcore, Semi-hardcore, and Casual alike) would need to study the fights we would be doing. I simply do not see that happening. The more people return over the course of these runs, the more likely it could happen, but since we plan to kill everything inside of 1 night I do not plan to devote the effort into having to explain and handhold 15+ people that have never seen the heroic version of these fights.

The rule for this run is, If you can do normal Beth'tilac with little instruction and near flawlessly, then we will attempt heroic modes. 3 weeks in this run so far, 0 heroic modes attempted.

If you don't come prepared, do not expect everyone else to carry you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]