FL25 by Covenant - Complete

85 Draenei Paladin
For the quest items on reserve, do you have a waiting list of people for those? And if so, are you still taking names?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Currently all legendary items are staying within the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
well this isn't entirely true, we attempted heroic shannox twice or so, and people got trapped immediately and our tank got eaten with little to no healing both times, heroic modes on eitrigg especially in a pug is a little more than a miracle.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We still have plenty of spots left open for this weeks firelands. Please send Phoenixshock or Kalantal an in-game message or reply to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Firelands 25 is on for tonight -- 7:00 server, 8:00 Eastern.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Another successful week. Grats to Deadtom on his almost staff.
Reply Quote
Exciting times - if for nothing else, see me live up to my name by fluctuating wildly in dps, pulling rag by clicking on him & generally not learning from mistakes - guaranteed to help you feel better about yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If I got a dollar for every time Deadtom pulled Rag when "I wasn't even targeting him!!" I'd be a rich man. If that was our worst wipe I'm still considering it a good run.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still plenty of open spots for this weeks run. 3 weeks in a row we have cleared Firelands 25.

Also grats to deadtom for completing his staff.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I have updated the main post for this weeks raid. We will be doing Heroic Shannox and Heroic Domo. Please come prepared.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Looking for more people for this week's firelands run.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Another successful week in Firelands. LFM for next week.
Reply Quote
lvl 376, Havent entered firelands yet but I am studying the fights. Im more than able to come and excute a gameplan. Saw every fight in OG vanilla, just started playing again and ready to rock. You guys still looking for more?
Reply Quote
"I can only give you guys the tools you need to do the job, I can't stop you from stapling yourselves to the wall." Still laughing over that one :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Or some variation of that Badilyn.

"I can only give you the tools to get the job done, It's up to you not to nail yourself to the floor" - Phoenix

On another note we still have plenty of space for 25 man this week. Besides the hiccups last week on ragnaros we plan to still go 7/7.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Good job on this weeks clear, grats to everyone that got gear and a few people that got their achievements.

Still plenty of open stops for Friday's run, remember embers are open roll now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Y u no horde? I need that mount too. P:

Heroic madness one is completely disappointing btw. ><
Edited by Hollywóód on 2/29/2012 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for more people to fill the ranks of the Friday night FL25 runs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bump
Edited by Phoenixshock on 3/7/2012 9:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Still looking for more people for FL25.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]