KBM Carries 8/8 Heroic DS10 Weekend Guild

90 Blood Elf Priest
<KBM Carries>- 10 Man Raiding Guild

About
This guild was created for the purpose of raiding with like minded people who are good at this game, and want to raid, but can't make raid times during the week. If you are a person who cares only about loot, a guild hopper and obnoxious don't bother reading the rest, because we are not looking for raiders like that. The guild is comprised of 3 well experienced and skilled players, who can easily do 8/8 normal DS and lead: Kepasa, Bloodstrider and Marshmellowz. Raid times will be on Saturday/Sunday with time to be decided when we get a full roster.

Recruiting
Requirements: Must be above 395 ilvl, Skilled and Experienced, able to handle direct criticism and can constantly show up to raid times.

We are currently recruiting
Need 2 Range dps
Pref. Mage/Shadow Priest/Hunter
Reqs: Must be 395+ ilvl and be exceptionally a good player. If you're a good player and gear isn't that high sent tell, and we can compromise.

If you are interested please send tell or Mail Marshmellowz, Bloodstrider, Kepasa or anyone in our guild. You can also just whisper anyone in the Guild KBM Carries to contact us.

Raid times
Saturday: 3 PM Server - 7 PM Server
Sunday: 2 Pm Server - 6 PM Server

All members so far are above 390 ilvl and 5/8 heroic experienced min.

Progression
If all goes well and we get good like-minded people do not expect to farm normal 8/8 DS every week, we are looking to progress into heroic bosses/achievements as much as we can during our time limit, and obviously we will always down 8/8 if time seems like it's being crunched.

Loot
Loot will mostly be handled by Main spec rolls, with some loot council involved. Such as we will make sure the raid is being geared not just an individual person because he can get high rolls on everything. We will do our best to be fair and treat people as we would like to be treated. We will also stomp on obvious loot whoring if we see it.

Final Note:
If you are a good player but not very experienced, pst anyway we can help and give advice to people to help them be better at this game. If you do want to raid with us, but do not want to leave your guild for any purpose it's fine we do not require our raiders to join guild, as long as they show up to every raid and treat it as if it was a guild run.

TL/DR Version: Weekend raiding guild, you have to be good or willing to learn, don't apply if your obnoxious/only care about loot/don't care about raids.
Edited by Marshmellowz on 5/12/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This is an alt that I don't play much anymore, but assuming you'd ever be in need of a restoration druid I would work on getting it to the required gear level again. I would be open to talk to you about my raid experience as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Depending on what time you are running it, I might be able to go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Trying to round up people who can raid Saturdays and Sundays mostly 3-4 hours, then we'll schedule a time everyone is comfortable. Saturday can be anytime, Sunday trying to push mid afternoon, or early evening.

Update on roster status.
We got a warlock, so that position is full.
Resto/Boomy is filled.
Prot Pally filled.
Holy/disc priest filled.
Edited by Marshmellowz on 1/16/2012 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
tell me the time and i might be able too (please make it early lol)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If anyone is unsure of the times or can make a certain time on those two days, send ingame mail to Marshmellowz or me what timeframe one can make, so we have a list of people who can make a certain time and a list of those that can make any time.

Then when we have a full roster or a big list of people, we will choose a time that it suitable for all. So far we have 4 people who can make any time.
Edited by Bloodstrider on 1/16/2012 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated with Raid times
Saturday: 3 PM Server - 7 PM Server
Sunday 2 Pm Server - 6 PM Server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
These guys are a bunch of great people.

Sorta. Kepessa dude. Shady as !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!
I miss you slappy! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Roster status updated
Tank: Bloodstrider
DPS: Warlock [Name undisclosed atm]
DPS: Mage/ele shammy: [Name undisclosed atm]
DPS: Hunter [Name undisclosed atm]
Heals: Shaman [Name undisclosed atm]
Heals: Marshmellowz
Heals: Kepasa

All members so far are above 390 ilvl and 1/8 heroic experienced. Still need a permanent rogue, another melee and a permanent tank.
If you still have interest, and are one of the classes we already have filled, still apply, you never know.
Edited by Marshmellowz on 1/18/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Good group/people here you definately have a good time/run!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you for all the good people who joined us this Saturday and Sunday, KBM - Carries is officially 8/8. We still need a permanent tank plus rogue.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'll take the rogue spot (free legendary huzzah) if Poly isn't trying for it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Poly is in the gdkp..was only in for a little bit last time cuz he dc'd during i think
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're 1/8 heroic, Morchok down, thanks to all the people who came Saturday. Still need a permanent tank with good DPS o/s and/or willing to get a good dps o/s Blood dk/Feral/Warrior & Melee DPS [non-rogue] min ilvl 380-385. To fill this requirement, you must be able to come both Saturday and Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updating Roster Progress - We need 2 solid range DPS [Pref hunter and mage] and 1 good healer with a good DPS set and/or willing to get a dps spec Pref [Shaman].

This group is looking for people for a permanent core weekend group. One does not have to join this guild to run with us, but you have to treat it like a guild run. If you are pretty mellow, want to have fun, decent player, want to hang out with nice people, want to try heroics because they are challenging then this is the raid for you.

If you care about loot, egotistical, aren't a team player and thinks of this raid as something you can do whenever you want, do not bother applying.

Thanks to all the pugs who have ran with us.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Trading tricks for applicants. PST.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updating roster info:
Roster
Tank: Bloodstrider
2nd Tank/DPS: Computerr
Melee DPS: Mcgriddlez
Range DPS: Reimix
Heals: kepasa
Heals: Marshmellowz
Melee DPS: Sgtslappy
Range DPS: Zobi
Range DPS: NEED hunter
DPS/OS Heals: Name Undisclosed

Still looking for 2 more to fill our core group.
Need 2 Range DPS - Need Mage/hunter/boomkin/shadow priest/Shaman [must be able to go resto OS if needed]
Edited by Marshmellowz on 2/19/2012 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Updated Roster progress, and we are 2/8 Heroic Dragon Soul as well. Looking for good Mage & hunter to finish up our core group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I really hate how this games makes my capitalize my first letter in my name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]