Congratulations to <Down For Life>

85 Undead Priest
Congratulations, Firelords.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Congratulations guys!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
If only that fight was still a challenge at all. But I guess you are still ahead of most of Uldaman so there is that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Please dont troll. K Thx Bai :)
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
When the only hard mechanic in that fight, and one which cannot be outgeared, is removed entirely then how could it possibly be a challenge? With DS gear it can be 1 healed and 9 manned. People who killed it before the first nerfs are very good. People who killed it after those nerfs are not bad. People who killed it post 4.3 are just collecting titles and mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Gratz on your titles DFL!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/17/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Ncognito
When the only hard mechanic in that fight, and one which cannot be outgeared, is removed entirely then how could it possibly be a challenge? With DS gear it can be 1 healed and 9 manned. People who killed it before the first nerfs are very good. People who killed it after those nerfs are not bad. People who killed it post 4.3 are just collecting titles and mounts.

You've never had a problem being an !@# on the forums before. Why the level one alt now?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage

You've never had a problem being an !@# on the forums before. Why the level one alt now?

Double the !@# double the fun?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks. Looking forward to getting Savior of Azeroth once we get some tier 14 gear and a few pandas...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Better Avatar rather than Magic: the Gathering?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nice monitor tan, I bet you roll dice in some desperate plea to have sex with imaginary girls too. Hopo you are pathetic.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/18/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Hopopotamus
MTG is a hardcore game for mature gamers, not a nickelodeon cartoon

I loves both!

Speaking of which, anyone know when the next saga in the Avatar series begins?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/23/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Lebeau
MTG is a hardcore game for mature gamers, not a nickelodeon cartoon

I loves both!

Speaking of which, anyone know when the next saga in the Avatar series begins?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630029/

Quite the ways to go :(
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
Avatar was an INTERESTING show, I will give it that.

The animation was excellent and far exceeds most Anime the show is based on, and I liked the general premise of the show but as for the characters and plot direction, eh.

The show as a whole was largely held back by the fact it was a #%%*elodeon cartoon, and it had the same problem every other stupid "American anime" has: it overused 'japenese animation expressions' and stuff like that. It tried, and succeeded incredibly well, with having it's own style of art and animation, but then just pooped itself and did "lol EPIC chibi big face funy anime" a bunch at the same time.

Out of the few episodes I saw only two really got me interested in them, being the two where they go to the Firelands (or whatever it is in that show) and the Avatar kid goes to a party with a bunch of young Fire kids. I liked the whole "A hundred years ago, people used to dance like this!", but the episode ended on a stupid note with the "durr every kids gets a headband out of their butt and confuses the guards", the other episode was the one where they all go to the stageplay and watch the Fire people's interpretation of the hero's events.

Outside that most of the characters were either annoying or very, very poorly written. The one girl's brother is by far the stupidest, most generic "he's supposed to be funny" character I have ever seen.

So yeah it had promise but contained too many faults for me to ever call it anything outside "Possibly decent to watch if you've been lobotomized with a broken dinner plate."

8)

Lose duels moar plox.
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Mage
Avatar was an INTERESTING show, I will give it that.

The animation was excellent and far exceeds most Anime the show is based on, and I liked the general premise of the show but as for the characters and plot direction, eh.

The show as a whole was largely held back by the fact it was a #%%*elodeon cartoon, and it had the same problem every other stupid "American anime" has: it overused 'japenese animation expressions' and stuff like that. It tried, and succeeded incredibly well, with having it's own style of art and animation, but then just pooped itself and did "lol EPIC chibi big face funy anime" a bunch at the same time.

Out of the few episodes I saw only two really got me interested in them, being the two where they go to the Firelands (or whatever it is in that show) and the Avatar kid goes to a party with a bunch of young Fire kids. I liked the whole "A hundred years ago, people used to dance like this!", but the episode ended on a stupid note with the "durr every kids gets a headband out of their butt and confuses the guards", the other episode was the one where they all go to the stageplay and watch the Fire people's interpretation of the hero's events.

Outside that most of the characters were either annoying or very, very poorly written. The one girl's brother is by far the stupidest, most generic "he's supposed to be funny" character I have ever seen.

So yeah it had promise but contained too many faults for me to ever call it anything outside "Possibly decent to watch if you've been lobotomized with a broken dinner plate."

8)

Lose duels moar plox.

Losing duels engages my rage too, Jim.

Deleted by Skullock

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]