im sucking at healing.... again.

90 Tauren Druid
I go back and forth from being a good healer to a baddie and I swear im doing the same routine over and over. Some fights I heal for more than my other raid members, normally it's close to their numbers but tonight I was much lower. I don't know if it's cuz of their gear or what but its annoying. I feel like im not healing at the right spots in the fights because my over healing is obnoxious, but that could also just have to do with my hots. Normally what i do is stack lifebloom on a tank then rejuv the other party members, use wild growth when it's off cd and throw out a regrowth if i need to. I do use nourish but not often at all. I use my healing circle constantly it moves around from tanks/melee to ranged, which ever is needing it most. in the blackhorn fight i always try to save it for twilight onslought. But if anyone could help me out with some tips/ look at my gear and glyphs and see if theres anything i can do to improve it'd be greatly appreciate it. thanks.

Mooooo.
Edited by Saymoo on 1/16/2012 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe they're sniping you. I sometimes do this if I know I can get away with it.

I don't know how many good resto druids are on our realm, let alone read this forum. Have you tried posting in the healing forum? There's actually some pretty helpful druids over there and a lot of smart people.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hmm good idea!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
your gears good, enchanted, gemmed correctly. Actually pretty similar to mine. Are you three healing 10 mans? It seems our heal will always hit for less in those situations, especially when 3 heals aren't really needed. In the time it it takes for a rejuv to take it's course, somebody else will already hit that guy with a direct heal. Our numbers don't get high unless we're two healing with a dedicated tank healer, or there's lots of heavy raid damage (ultrax, nef).
Are people dying or are you just getting outhealed?
Are you keeping your mastery up? 90-99%
people on elitist jerks will analyze your logs for you, if you want.
Edited by Treesonmoon on 1/18/2012 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]