Mass leaving?

100 Gnome Mage
I've noticed that a lot of people have been leaving the realm and many of my friends have as well. Many people have been saying that the realm has been switch to a new player realm, now i don't see the new player on the name but idk. Ether way people our leaving why do you think this is?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Are you actually asking this?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
People are most likely leaving cuz they're sick of the lack of teamwork or just how people's attitudes are. Even i have considered leaving. But i most likely won't. I have been playing on my Bf's brother's realm, which i find more enjoyable. They pug over there and most of them are pretty successful. At least from what i hear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have not noticed any mass leaving that I would consider out of the ordinary. As for GH being named a new player realm, this has happened a few times. It seems to me that any time that the realms get out of whack population wise, that Blizz will do certain things to steer the population towards certain servers. THey offer free transfers off of hi pop realms and designate lower pop realms as "new player". It only has to do with server population, nothing else. Hi pop realms have more problems, like log in wait times and higher overall latency. So Blizz uses tools like this to alleviate realm congestion.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Probaly not mass transfers. Most likely people letting their wow accounts lapse to go play TOR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]