Vashj Trams

100 Undead Rogue
mmmm, clams and booty.

So really 200g for the 1 week you gotz left ? lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I only donate for causes regarding the clap.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/27/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Buçknasty
As Vashj forums being my home page.. while not playing with a inactive account I had to read all the stupid !@#$ in this horrible thread and couldn't reply. This thread is retarded, the people who have the most posts in this thread are mentally challenged, the people who think sitting in the trams and killing lowbies or some idiot 85 who actually uses the tram is cool... may God have mercy on you're soul.

Stay mad, we aren't even in trams anymore and your still mad.
And we aren't ganking lowbies and a few 85s. You see, its a chain reaction. It starts with a lowbie seeing horde. That results in /2 spam. That results in more /2 spam. That results in an army of blood DKs, feral druids, and healers to come at us. If fighting blood DKs and Hpallys without a healer isn't skill, I dunno what is.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/27/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Buçknasty
I have raised a total for 600g. All of this is going towards the clams! Make a difference, donate today.

Start your own thread about your clams please.
Thank you<3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Haha, was in trams today alone and Moonluck tried to take me on 2v1 with his feral friend. I won, in result he had an arcane mage and a rogue storm me at the same time. Honestly three vs one? Butthurt much? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
01/29/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Zeales
Haha, was in trams today alone and Moonluck tried to take me on 2v1 with his feral friend. I won, in result he had an arcane mage and a rogue storm me at the same time. Honestly three vs one? Butthurt much? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Outnumbered in the opposing faction's main city?

!@#$s crazy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
Its hard to kill not good players. Thats just what I hear though. I could be wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
This thread needs more cheese.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Amaimon
This thread needs more cheese.

I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Re: Tram Wars
To: All Alliance
CC: All Whorde™

The trams are a vital strategic link between 2 Alliance capitols. For whatever reason, the kings of Ironforge and Stormwind have chosen not to provide security forces for this system so it is up to the citizens of the Alliance to police this area to keep it clean of rats and other pathetic vermin that seek refuge there. As the Leader of the Alliance on Vashj, and GM of Nerve, the Guardians of the Alliance, I gladly provide security for this area. Time and time again whenever we discover whorde™ filth skittering about the trams, we enter the area, drop banners and secure the trams For The Alliance™. It's easy honor farming right in our own back yard and only takes a few minutes to kill everything we see. Alliance forces are able to kill Hellscream right in his throne room, whorde™ wipe before they can even agro our king so it's no surprise that the whorde™ hide in the trams, rather than attack the King. Holding the tram for a few precious moments is the best that they can do. See ya in the tubes soon! ;D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/31/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Feletrix
See ya in the tubes soon!

I'll remember that next time your running back and forth into stormwind and trams, while spamming /2 for extra help. Holding up your raidgroups while in a party of 4. Rest assure, we get a LOT more honor then you guys do. ;) See you in the tubes! :D
Reply Quote
33 Draenei Shaman
Gang fight on the trams!
Edited by Others on 1/31/2012 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

The trams are a vital strategic link between 2 Alliance capitols. For whatever reason, the kings of Ironforge and Stormwind have chosen not to provide security forces for this system so it is up to the citizens of the Alliance to police this area to keep it clean of rats and other pathetic vermin that seek refuge there. As the Leader of the Alliance on Vashj, and GM of Nerve, the Guardians of the Alliance, I gladly provide security for this area. Time and time again whenever we discover whorde™ filth skittering about the trams, we enter the area, drop banners and secure the trams For The Alliance™. It's easy honor farming right in our own back yard and only takes a few minutes to kill everything we see. Alliance forces are able to kill Hellscream right in his throne room, whorde™ wipe before they can even agro our king so it's no surprise that the whorde™ hide in the trams, rather than attack the King. Holding the tram for a few precious moments is the best that they can do. See ya in the tubes soon! ;D

Oh hi Fairytrix.. ohhh I mean Feletrix. It was a shame to see the "Guardians of the Alliance" sitting at the front gates of they're own city... unflagged, while 6 people molest all of the citizens of Stormwind. Cya qtpie.

Love, the Ambassador of the Horde, Scum of the Alliance, Challenger Buçknasty.

Failtrix
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
01/31/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Feletrix
It's easy honor farming right in our own back yard and only takes a few minutes to kill everything we see

I almost forgot about the org attempt where I got city defender by spamming FoK... Lol.....!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Failtrix last time I checked it took you guys 3 hours to kill everything you saw, You're good too though broguy
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue

Plz go back to your rp asylum. Guys who let feletrix out?

E: Also you cant trademark for the alliance.
Edited by Ambushlol on 2/3/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]