Crimson Savages

4 Blood Elf Rogue
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Join or Eaton will kill u rl.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our realm has only gotten worse since they left.

There's no one carrying us in both PvE and PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
On behalf of <Pop Up Storybook> (the best PvE and PvP guild on the server),

lol what. saying you are the best on DB is like saying your the best retard at the special olympics.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
your the best retard
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
01/18/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Moogedii
And not being in Pop Up Storybook but still on DB is like being so retarded you didn't even qualify for the special olympics.

oh snap
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I've been on a few realms & DB has a really low opinion of itself. Except Crook who evidently thinks his !@#$ smells like roses. I'd be willing to bet that it doesn't.

For a Wrath overflow server DB aint bad at all. The only problem with this server is the lack of farmers. The AH sucks on the buy-side, it's great to be a seller though.

01/18/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Moogedii
And not being in Pop Up Storybook but still on DB is like being so retarded you didn't even qualify for the special olympics.

says the player NOT in Pop Up? wow.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/19/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Moogedii

I know your feeble mind is having a hard time grasping the concept of reading an entire sentence, so I'll give you some time to figure it out.

I think maybe you should read it again. Since you just said you can't qualify for the special Olympics that may be quite a challenge for you though. You know what? Forget it.

01/19/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Moogedii
Except Crook who evidently thinks his !@#$ smells like roses. I'd be willing to bet that it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure it does. But you're so far away from Crook's level I doubt he'll even have the chance to crap on you and give you a smell.

I noticed from your previous post that you're a little slow, so I took the time to break it down for you in a diagram.

I didnt realize you two were dating, my apologies. All the aromatic steamers are yours to cherish of course.

Sorry. I didnt even look at your diagram, I just hit quote, then delete until the end quote command was in the desired position. I'm sure it was very clever and well thought out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Geez Moog you've been sack riding Crook HARD for the past few days.

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
01/20/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Kyogi
I think maybe you should read it again. Since you just said you can't qualify for the special Olympics that may be quite a challenge for you though. You know what? Forget it.

Holy !@#$. How are you still missing it? He said "Not in Pop Up BUT STILL ON DAWNBRINGER".

I'll give you a hint, Moogedii is indeed not still on Dawnbringer. And has not been for a year.
Edited by Notgeneric on 1/21/2012 1:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I've been on a few realms & DB has a really low opinion of itself. Except Crook who evidently thinks his !@#$ smells like roses. I'd be willing to bet that it doesn't.

For a Wrath overflow server DB aint bad at all. The only problem with this server is the lack of farmers. The AH sucks on the buy-side, it's great to be a seller though.

Bad 1500 0/8 Priest, sit down.
Edited by Adaskadar on 1/21/2012 6:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2012 04:47 AMPosted by Moogedii
We're close pals breh.

Even close pals usually think complimenting the scent of each others !@#$ is a little bit much.

Just sayin you might wanna bring it down a notch so you don't cause any sort of friction related burns down there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'll give you a hint, Moogedii is indeed not still on Dawnbringer. And has not been for a year.
thanks for the info. I didn't mouseover the avatar, I just typed my response.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
it's usually a good idea to keep track of the statuses of your heroes. just sayin

I just tracked you. You're hardly heroic. Impressive arena ratings though. /bow

01/21/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Adaskadar
Bad 1500 0/8 Priest, sit down.

Tracked you too. Judge not Dragon Slayer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]