Crimson Savages

85 Human Paladin
261 more points than you'll ever have. Stay small young grasshopper
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
odd how alot of the dawnbringer guild threads end up being a conversation about crook and pop up storybook
Reply Quote
65 Gnome Death Knight
Pop up is just trying to fill the shoes of Black Out, and Night Shift. PVE they are doing alright for this server but PVP pfffffffffft.
Reply Quote
67 Blood Elf Rogue
Pro necro.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Rogue
why did this thread reach 2 pages
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gidnik your so full of crap i was in BO all thru Ulduar and ToC they only become top of the realm when Favre if i remember the name correctly stopped raiding. And as for Epicadin was and is and always will be a TERRIBLE Paladin who had to suck alot of !@#$ to get into a guild to kill 25 heroic LK because BO wasn't good enough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like Epic but I did get a chuckle when you used to call him little chris
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
One time Fury killed my warrior in wintergrasp. I was at 45% hp, politely asked him to /wait while I sat down for a bite to eat before our epic duel, but he just landed and crushed me with his cool pve gear. It was a sad day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
He was a DK named Sivahn nice guy just didnt get along with Epic and Nesia toward the end
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
it was mainly after they sat me out for calling out Epic in Heroic ToC.

And Geez Danzar it was Sivvahn lol Sivahn is my warrior
Edited by Orcgazzim on 3/31/2012 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]