LFM Heroic T11.

85 Night Elf Druid
So out of pure boredom & personal opinions on how boring Dragonsoul is to us; some members from my guild & some friends out of guild & I have begun running Heroic T11 Fri, Sat & Sun nights, starting at roughly 7:30 Server time.

Just wondering if there was any interest from anyone else for this who would like to join; as in our opinions, it is much more entertaining then Dragonsoul & Firelands.

Leave a message here if you're interested :p

EDIT: Emphasizing personal opinions as some people don't understand what it means.
Edited by Amaterasù on 1/10/2012 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Good luck, also, remember these didn't get hit with a 30% nerf :p
Edited by Loevty on 1/8/2012 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/08/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Loevty

Nice edit. I was going to make a scathing reply to your original post.
xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/08/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Loevty

We've spent a night on them already, we know this.

What was it you said before edit good sir ;]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
can eye come on my drood
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2012 12:04 AMPosted by Esperanzá
can eye come on my drood

Yes, yes you can!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
So out of pure boredom & personal opinions on how boring Dragonsoul is

You haven't even killed him on normal but you complain how boring it is? Casuals will be the death of us all.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
RoE
whoa, crazy amount of normal BoT clears
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You haven't even killed him on normal but you complain how boring it is? Casuals will be the death of us all.

So maybe they can't beat him, and find farming the other bosses boring? /shrug
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Anyway, if your group isn't bad I'll come.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

I can't understand your logic ;_;

Does one have to complete the content to find it boring?

I've ran LFR enough on my main & alts to have the epic feeling of completing Dragon Soul and killing Deathwing removed.

We're just looking to have some fun with old content, no need to be like that.
Edited by Amaterasù on 1/9/2012 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Perhaps we can't beat it BECAUSE of how boring it is................not me, I don't mind it. I need to do it all about 5 times before I can pass judgement, cause so far it's about as standard an end game raid as ICC. The only actually challenging boss is Warmaster.

Then again, we continuously have to keep swapping out someone specific and good, so who the hell knows what we find easy, hard and boring.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Perhaps we can't beat it BECAUSE of how boring it is................not me, I don't mind it. I need to do it all about 5 times before I can pass judgement, cause so far it's about as standard an end game raid as ICC. The only actually challenging boss is Warmaster.

Then again, we continuously have to keep swapping out someone specific and good, so who the hell knows what we find easy, hard and boring.

You can't kill it because you're bad. You haven't killed DW at all? not even on lfr, jesus.

You haven't even gotten to the good part (hard modes). That's where the real fun begins.
Reply Quote

You can't kill it because you're bad. You haven't killed DW at all? not even on lfr, jesus.

You haven't even gotten to the good part (hard modes). That's where the real fun begins.

Hardmodes =/= fun
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I'd be interested, still got a few to knock off and id like to try and get the meta :)

Is it alright if we cant make every one of those nights?
Edited by Deathswings on 1/9/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Mmmmmaybe I haven't killed him in LFR because LFR is full of !@#$% and I would only go in when I feel like losing even more faith in humanity?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Heroic T11 was fun.

Heroic Al'akir is still fun now.

Also funtimes on Sinestra running cutter thru everyone
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Your such a fail Raz lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

So if it's fun for you, it's fun for everyone right? Christ, I'm seriously sick of people like you.
You're probably one of the people that also calls a mechanic easy and flames someone when they fail at it. Easy for you? Not everyone is you. Get over yourself.

Look, we're just trying to have some fun. Keep the elitist bull!@#$ out of the thread.

I'd be interested, still got a few to knock off and id like to try and get the meta :)

Is it alright if we cant make every one of those nights?

Any night is fine ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Wish I had a Ally to play with my Alliance friends!
JKS
I havent got any :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]