Looking to be recruited! Recruit-A-Friend

1 Dwarf Warrior
Hello,

I'm looking to be recruited for the Recruit-A-Friend program. I want to start playing again, preferably on Horde, since I received a copy of WotLK and Cataclysm. I played a lot during BC, so no need to worry, I'm not a total noob :P

Looking for someone experienced with RAF and leveling to get to 80+ as fast as possible, and provide for skills, bags, and max flying. Also from my research, a level 25 guild for the experience and perk boost

I have a ton of free time right now to be online whenever you are, and I'll be playing for several months, so the mount is guaranteed!

If interested please add me on Skype: E92Turbo -- I'm looking to start immediately

Thanks guys and have a great day!
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
i will i plyaed a lot in bc just startyed back i will do it mith skype me mine is Mario DiNovo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
are you still looking to do recruit a friend
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I'll recruit you. I can get you 1-85 in 3 days flat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
anyone need a request im looking for someone
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Anyone who needs to be recruited email me! Carolinapride95@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If someone needs to be recruited I'll gladly do it ;) . Ill entertain you all night long. :P

Email is: justinbarboza32@yahoo.com
Edited by Mogadishoo on 9/25/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]