Who is the worst player on Azgalor?

85 Human Death Knight
I'm surprised my name hasn't come up here yet.
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
What about a pound for pound thing. I vote Blayd as the worst well geared rogue. If he wasn't so handsome he would never get to raid.
Reply Quote
Dollarfiveo.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
More like ballerfiveo.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Ya that Kenchii guy probably leaves farm when hes told to stay there
Reply Quote
i also stay 20 yards off mines and gaurd a neutral flag ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Anyone from "The Jentry Fan Club"

Fixed. And that guild is still around?

My vote is bakkalakka and redrun.

Oh, and KENCHII!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
worgana
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Me
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I would like all of you listen to the tale of ICC. It has been a while so I am not sure which boss it was, either Rotface or Festergut.(The one with the spores). Anyway, our 25 man guild didn't have enough people for the entire melee group so we needed a ranged to stand there and dps. We felt that MOEDEAB, would suit that role just fine. While talking in vent, we mentioned that she should stand in the melee group during the fight. She instantly walked toward the boss, pulling it and dieing instantly, thus wiping the raid. Afterwards she spoke up, "But you wanted me in melee right?". This is simply one of thousands of stories I can share with you about how incredibly bad this player is. I know it's fun to laugh and cry about how bad someone is that really isn't all that terrible, but I assure you, Moedeab is by far the worst player to play this game!
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 11:34 AMPosted by Brodieman
I would like all of you listen to the tale of ICC. It has been a while so I am not sure which boss it was, either Rotface or Festergut.(The one with the spores). Anyway, our 25 man guild didn't have enough people for the entire melee group so we needed a ranged to stand there and dps. We felt that MOEDEAB, would suit that role just fine. While talking in vent, we mentioned that she should stand in the melee group during the fight. She instantly walked toward the boss, pulling it and dieing instantly, thus wiping the raid. Afterwards she spoke up, "But you wanted me in melee right?". This is simply one of thousands of stories I can share with you about how incredibly bad this player is. I know it's fun to laugh and cry about how bad someone is that really isn't all that terrible, but I assure you, Moedeab is by far the worst player to play this game!

cool story.
Reply Quote
Trolln

/thread.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
iPoopt
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ghettoskippy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Juju for president
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I may be the worst player on the server, but Team Taylor Swift is #1.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/25/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Nessanthriel
Anyone from "The Jentry Club"

This kid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Izil#1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/25/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Fattymcgee
#1 Worldwide
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]