[H] Punch and Pie recruiting

90 Orc Warrior
Hi TFC

PnP is looking for more members to add to its core, we plan on raiding mostly on weekends.
Age range of the guild is 25-35, so we're looking for mature drama free raiders who are available on weekends since most of us have work weekdays. However we are fairly active on week nights 7pm-12am as well. Since we do not raid often we stress efficiency. This means killing !@#$ fast and gearing up quickly, so we must keep teh suck to a minimum.

We are composed of IRL and ingame friends who have been playing on TFC since 2006. pst any of us in game if interested.

gl/hf
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
This takes me back...
Edited by Raidel on 1/14/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Warrior
Wow! I remember PnP when I was on TFC in BC.
One of you will be receiving a in game tell shortly as I am 27, your raid schedule will probably fit my life style much better. And I am the same way. Time is precious lets make it count on raid nights.

- Holy Pally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]