Weekend Raiding

85 Night Elf Druid
I haven't played much this expansion up until 4.3, and consequently, I haven't done too much of the earlier raids. However, I am a pretty experienced and competent raider, having raided both hardcore and casual. My reason for posting is that I would like to start a weekend raiding group, as I am not interested in staying up on weekdays. If this goes somewhere, I'll ponder turning into a guild - but for now, just a group.

This group would make it a point to raid new content as well as older content - I'd like to raid as much content as possible. Given that I'm aiming for achievements in the content that we do, I'm interested primarily in competent players. I don't need to you have a certain item level, just be good at what you do. I'll be leading the raids, and I expect we'll achieve at least moderate success; I put a lot of effort into what I do.

So, if you're interested in what I'm offering just whisper myself, Aryxia, or Anothor in game. The times that we raid will be based on what people can attend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]