@ the original <Strictly Business>

11 Undead Warlock
I'm looking for any old members/officers/GM of the pre-bc guild <Strictly Business>. Are any of you guys still around? I just came back after a long break, and am looking for somewhere to transfer to. If any of you are still around reply here, through ingame mail, or message me on this char. I'll be on around 10pm server time on a regular basis just to see if anyone is around.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
I just wanted to update this post. I've found like six original members. Some are actually still playing here and a few are trying out another MMO. I don't play here. I play on Tichondrious mainly and Illidan once in awhile. If any of the old crew will be coming back for Mists of Pandaria just leave a comment here or leave an in game mail for me on this character.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
Bump.

MoP is right around the corner. Oh... if any of you are playing StarCraft 2 let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
So there I was doing google searches for the old Strictly Business Guild kill videos for MC today and I came across this thread. I think google video deleted.. sadly.

Believe or not, I am Ugla from the guild back in 2006.

I don't know the likeliness of you seeing this message so hopefully someone knows your main to direct you to this message.

The only person I remember now days from the guild is Contraband and I have no clue where he went after he took his leave from WoW long ago.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
Hey Ugla! I actually remember leveling with you and Cassettes in Winterspring. lol

I remember Contraband, but I haven't heard from him in years. I'm guessing he quit, but I have no idea. I talked to Morne, Osho, Pleaseyou and a few others from <Strictly Business> pretty recently. About two years ago I ran into to Tensa on Jaedenar before he transferred, and I eventually lost contact with him. I even ran into Bigpoppapump a few years back.

I took multiple year long breaks after mid BC, and I barely played in Cata. I'll hop on your server to say what's up.
Edited by Obliteration on 12/30/2012 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
I almost forgot to say.. If you're referring to the video you made with the Ghostbusters music, I used to have it saved to favorites. If I find it again, I'll link it here for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol, I suggest you xfer to Jaedenar, you are obviously a beast player and you deserve to be in the best guild on one of the best servers.

Wait, I am 7 years old on this post? You should still join though because you are obviously a leet player.

Fatal
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Fatal!

Ah I remember those long hours grinding AQ rep. Wow I'm old...that was 6 years ago!

~Starburst
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
I just resubed a few days ago. I didn't realize that anyone else wrote here. What have you guys been up too?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I miss joo star
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I searched Cassettes.

Sup Oblit. If only I could add your battle.net from hear /cry.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
Cassettes! I just seen this. I sent you a battle.net invite through your guild on Jaedenar. I also sent Swagger an in game email.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]