Thanks, Appo. For being a complete jerk.

85 Troll Hunter
I'd like to take this moment out to thank Appo, the night elf druid, for being the greatest jerk on Hellscream as of late. I was in the middle of a successful tame of Karkin and you had to go and kill something that had no value or merit to you and you gained nothing other than being a complete douchebag. So congrats on that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I totally read this and thought he said Apollo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My alt is a hunter, I feel your pain. I also have had this happen.

However, I'm doing the quests there. I'll send you a tell if I see him and you're around! Hopefully nobody will butt in when you run into him next time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/11/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Eadoin

You weren't the only one ya bum :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
My alt is a hunter, I feel your pain. I also have had this happen.

However, I'm doing the quests there. I'll send you a tell if I see him and you're around! Hopefully nobody will butt in when you run into him next time.

Thanks, Meg. The only reason I saw it was I was doing dailies on my warrior, Bato. It just stinks that he killed it. All he gained was a crappy grey worth 25g to a vendor. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I feel your pain. Good luck with taming him in the future!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
THO
Yikes! That is a bummer to read that Appo from the guild Stronghold would posses such blatant disregard like that. I hope you get to tame him without such rude interruption. I can share with you from passed experiences of when I see him spawn [usually]. If you try between 8 A.M. and 9 a.m. server time is a good time to look for him. I have had spammed out a few times in channel skarr/karkin has spawned in /3.

Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/11/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Eadoin

Same here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]