Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Rtrain bro, skullcrusher is about 300 pounds lighter since you server changed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I miss his lisp
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
And here I thought Rtrain was into guys. Anyone else who has heard him in vent want to back me up on that assumption?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Obviously with these pick up lines my pants are at a very high drop rate.
Do recommend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
08/10/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Sheeitniqqa
And here I thought Rtrain was into guys. Anyone else who has heard him in vent want to back me up on that assumption?

Who's to say that by "How to Pick-up Girls in WoW" he doesnt mean "How to Pick-up Guys in WoW."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This is why all of you guys are virgins and bad at wow...

08/10/2012 04:20 AMPosted by Glk
Rtrain bro, skullcrusher is about 300 pounds lighter since you server changed

Who else left?

08/10/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Demonic
I miss his lisp

twitch.tv/tmsean

you can listen to my "lisp" as much as you want there. you can also prob learn a thing or two from watching me play.... ;)

Do recommend.

Least one of you gets it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who else left?

I'd imagine you're fiance, she's prolly 220 worth of that 300.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Do recommend.

Least one of you gets it.

I love these pickup lines, they're hilarious.
Too bad people can't just have a laugh and have to make everything so srs bzniz.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Rtrain come back we all miss you. Im LF a warlock for this group im forming and the only requirements are 1. you have to be chubby and ugly 2. you have to make things up about ppl to make urself seem like a boss 3. you must have a FANTASTIC lisp 4. this one is important, you have to stand in fire to do more dmg I think you may be perfect mang
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Your forgetting atrocious dps
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
might i ask why you would ever try to pick up girls on WoW? why not step out into the real world, feel the sun shine, and hit on real women instead of getting your pixel !!#%s wet over some puck-up lines?

EDIT - the best way to pick up chicks is to get a puppy. puppies are chick magnets, not MMORPG games.

get puppy
take walk near beach
profit
Edited by Wolfrun on 8/12/2012 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i think this guy thinks its amatuer hour or something
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
@Danbrochill - Id love to raid with you again.(well you know last time you just sat on the bench because you weren't very good but whatever) Unfortunately, I'm an officer in a top 20 us guild :(. It's kind of a serious commitment, ya know? Hope we can remain friends, even if you cry to lightstarx constantly to stop raiding because you can't get a spot :(. Pooor guy.

@Wolfrun - girls don't even like puppies. Walk a dog around and girls will just think you're some anti-social nerd who can't find 24 friends to raid with. Get a life kid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Right...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]