LF rouges on creed

90 Undead Rogue
i need help!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
well once you are in there...I suggest going combat..the regen is just too good....

now he is susceptible to all of your CC...blind, kidney shot, gouge...all those goodies...dont vanish though! dont vanish, i believe it resets if you do lol..

Make sure you keep recup on CD!!! thats is the most important..use kidney shot on CD!!!
And kick the spell that drains your energy..other than that just stay out of aoe voids...and move behind him when he breaths on ya...and you got it! :D easy as pie!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I found this was a walk in the park to attempt as pvp sub spec/gear/playstyle. Like Cardoc mentioned, he's susceptible to all of your cc's so don't be afraid to use them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
That is really the whole idea on both the encounters is to use rogue skills and not to face roll dps. In Karazhan, I used the stairs to kite as well so I could bandage here and there. Remember there is no enrage so it's about survivability. Just whittle them down.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I thought Creed had a 3 minute enrage?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
In the later portion I was talking about Blood of the Betrayer- Nalice, the old ambassador to the dragon flight. If she dos have an enrage i never saw it lol

4 minutes on Creed but he is a #*!!*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]