Nerfs in 4.3.2

85 Tauren Druid
Classes: General

Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.

Vial of Shadows damage (Lightning Strike) has been reduced to approximately one-third of previous damage. However, it will now trigger approximately 3 times as often. This is intended to keep overall DPS the same while reducing burst damage, especially in PvP.

Players can no longer win multiple copies of the same item on a single Raid Finder boss kill. For example, a player who chooses Need on two set piece tokens or two weapons and wins the first, will not be eligible for the second on that particular boss.

it's about time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Vengeance won't fix a good blood dk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/13/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Thrymgar

Yah. Considering some classes just dispelled Vengeance anyways.
Shiv!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
apparently they are balancing around random bgs now, was vengence a problem anywhere else?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't think so. Maybe vs Arena teams that didn't have enrage dispels.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
2v2's it was a problem with rogues/ferals would sit in stealth until the DK was ready to one shot some dude. But the more important nerf is to fire. I don't really see a need for this when they just now buffed them.
Reply Quote
not enough frost mages, dont you see
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/14/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Albel
2v2's it was a problem with rogues/ferals would sit in stealth until the DK was ready to one shot some dude. But the more important nerf is to fire. I don't really see a need for this when they just now buffed them.

The nerf is a lot smaller then the buff they received. Their damage in PvE is a bit high atm.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
01/13/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Thrymgar

Truth.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
How do frost mages continue to not get nerfed? Its retarded.

I never saw vengeance as a problem, but I guess rogues that couldn't shiv the blood DKs were getting beat 2v1... dunno if that's going to change anyway, it'll just take a few extra seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
How do frost mages continue to not get nerfed? Its retarded.

I never saw vengeance as a problem, but I guess rogues that couldn't shiv the blood DKs were getting beat 2v1... dunno if that's going to change anyway, it'll just take a few extra seconds.

people on the pvp forums say this will give classes that can't shiv enough time to dps the dk down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]