Anyone still need legendary dagger quest?

90 Human Death Knight
I will be doing an alt run around 9 server dont know how long itll take to get to hagara as I will be helping a new group of guildies to get some DS exposure. So Im guessing the latest 11 server.

Once we get to the 4th boss I will call out in trade chat if anyone needs the daggers. There is no charge but tips are appreciated. Just wanna help out a few rogues out there that need the quest. My first toon was a rogue :D.

also you can send an in-game msg to theros or to theroz that way i can message yah in game directly.
I dont wanna keep my group waiting too long so opportunity goes out to the first 5 rogues that express interest.

G luck on the quests!
Edited by Theroz on 1/13/2012 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I would like to get Hagara. You arent online atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
my group will be running around 9 server so I'm guessing around 10:30 to 11pm server we will be on Hagara at that point we will call to invite you in to loot hagara for the quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]