Thinking about transferring to this server.

85 Tauren Death Knight
I'm currently thinking about transferring to this server. I've been stuck pugging on the server I'm on for quite some time due to my schedule. I work second shift forcing me to raid late at night. However, on a West-Coast server like this, I'd be able to raid around 9pm or later.

My question is are there many guilds that raid around 9pm or so?
Reply Quote
Do you mean 9:00PM your time or our server time? In anycase if you think you can make 5:30PM Server/PST and don't mind rerolling Alliance we definately could use a DK dps. We're currently 5/8 DS and pretty close to 6/8.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If you mean at 9:00pm server time, there are some guilds that I've seen in Trade advertising for their raids, so I'm sure you could find a guild that raids late night. Just make a character and try and find a guild before you think of server/faction changing; don't wanna waste any money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]