Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Apatheia – Recruiting Core Raiders
Monday 8:30 pm – 12:00 am EST
Wednesday 8:30 pm – 12:00 am EST
Sunday 8:30 pm – 12:00 am EST
**Current recruiting needs, as of 5/3/2012**
Tank - Druid, DK, or Paladin
Ranged – Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Mage
Healers - Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin
=> ALL exceptional applications will be strongly considered in addition to our high priority needs.
Tier 11- 12/12N
Tier 12- 7/7N (25-man), 5/7H (10-man)
Tier 13- 8/8N (10-man), 8/8 (25-man), 5/8H (10-man), 1/8 (25-man)
• We are actively working on the meta-achievements in Dragon Soul!
Apatheia is one of the few guilds on the Khadgar (US) server still committed to 25 man raiding. The focus of our guild remains the same as when it was formed during early Vanilla, which is to experience end game raiding content, at a competitive pace with the top guilds on the server, in a mature raiding atmosphere. We maintain a dynamic guild bank which supplies potions, cauldrons, feasts, and repair costs. At the same time, members donate materials for the betterment of the guild.
Apatheia is not a starter guild. We expect every raider to come fully prepared to every raid, which includes thorough research of boss fights and discussion of strategy on our web site forums. We have only 3 scheduled raid nights so we expect high attendance from our raiders. Our membership is mature and focused, yet fun and friendly. We rarely lose a raider to another guild.
Although we are focused on progression raiding, and increasing the pace of our progression in 4.3, we are also active with in other areas of the game. We have aggressively pursued achievements both at the character level and at the guild level. Apatheia has been #1 on Khadgar for several months for Guild Achievements. We also revisit old raid content to farm mounts, legendaries, etc.
The attributes we expect from our raiders include:
- Maturity to know that while RL > WoW, poor attendance, poor focus, poor attitude or poor play impacts at least 24 others.
- Passion for raiding and WoW. Please do not apply if you are bored with WoW and figure you might as well try another guild or if you are foaming at the mouth for the release of SWOTR (or whatever MMORPG is next).
- Dedication to raid progression and doing all the things to be successful, such as researching boss fights, keeping up with EJ or other resources to know your class, grinding for gear upgrades outside of raids, min/maxing your gear, etc.
- Raid awareness to not stand in fire, learn from others' mistakes most of the time (preferably a mistake someone made on a raid video you watched) and not make the same mistake twice.
- Appreciation of the time and effort put in by the raid leaders to organize and run the raid even if the road gets bumpy. That means understanding there will be learning nights with no kills. Learning is the key, not whining.
- Friendliness and camaraderie to enjoy the company of your fellow raiders in all WoW endeavors.
Contact and Applications: http://www.apatheia.org
Officers: Throrinfoe (GL), Frawda, Verges, Sejast, Shadow, and Jettara
Updated 5/3/12 to reflect recruitment needs.
Edited by Throrinfoe on 5/3/2012 3:35 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.