Theguide aka Nightreaper

85 Tauren Druid
I am just wondering how it feels to get dirt napped while your guild master watches you on his horde Urdeadtome in Stormwind and then doesn't bother to log onto an alliance to help you while you run away and unflag?

Edit since I underlined it by accident. Was laughing too hard.
Edited by Broadzilla on 1/14/2012 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The cure is strong tonight
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
umad?

lol come kill me

Cured. Next time you decide to dance around naked you should be more careful.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
dont forget i killed bountyhuntard first naked

u hit me once

and then i killed u

Is that so?

http://i.imgur.com/Ahxd4.png

Thanks for coming out though. Congratulations on your total loss of credibility.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Here Shiro, the first screenie is for you :)

You can see it at my facebook page under Broadzilla ShatteredHand. I think it is my cage you are in. Don't kid yourself. You continue to send me tells and letters and stalk me.

Do you want me to post the screenie of the letter you sent me telling me that you want me to play alliance and PVP with you because you respect me. You sat there for an hour last night refusing to pvp or help your guild mates while you made ridiculous statements like you were going to force me out of SW and dying on horde and alliance toons. It is nothing short of embarrassing for you. We were there for 3 hours and you couldn't do anything. You shouldn't tell me you are going to chase me away next time until you have a group to back it up like you pointed out in the screenie.

Enjoy the screenie.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Gee wilickers what happened to this realm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]