Brota

85 Night Elf Druid
yeah i just do my weekly lfr just for trinkets then mess around i need to finish leveling my horde rogue
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
i got all the trinkets i need but in all realality I like the resil trinkets over anything cant go wrong with resil
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
yeah idk i get hit on my priest for 40k if i have 4500resil or if i have 3500 so doesnt really matter imo
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
omg jg i kno who u r now lol u yoni.... sry many people send me makeout request daily
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
That would be my team you rocked in 2s :D. Was running with some frost mage I found in trade who kept forgetting to put his shields up and summon pet T.T

I also told him like 3 times before we charged you not to attack Danwae at all and give him vengeance... not that it stopped him from doing it anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Fml. i dunno what to do with myself
/wrist
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
resil is never a bad stat for any class the main goal of arena is to survive correct? then why not get stats the prevent damage taken
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
you are a idiot...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Well im glad the 1600 war and carried priest think this about me :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Lol fully carried priest scrub to 1750 for 3k Get At Me
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/16/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Chillbrah
resil is never a bad stat for any class the main goal of arena is to survive correct? then why not get stats the prevent damage taken

Main goal is to survive guys! Every comp has the same strat! Don't ever go for kill, just turtle! It's the main goal!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Probably is getting tips from Danwae!!!

Rule #1: Never world pvp without at least 3 pockethealers and a raidgroup of 10+ players.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
yep nice 1 taxi.. WOG out
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]