Why can't more people be

wpvpers in general.

Tygro. Ninjaza. Oopsublinked. Hanniweiss. Septima. Datass. Soleq. Jalapenoface.
Even fkn' Profkaos.

Go AFK on the bridges of TolBarad Penin if you're really that bored.
8 Months ago I couldn't sit in front of the Baradin Alli camp for more than two minutes without certainly dying. I can camp out there for an entire hour, now.

Get creative, even. See this series by Cold for more of what I mean;
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=173067
Edited by Dimension on 1/16/2012 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Can't get purpz from World PvP.

Also, Shai (Septima) moved and has !@#$ty internet there, so he won't be around for a while...
Edited by Contagion on 1/16/2012 12:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Does running into the Alliance camp and killing someone before the guards get you, count as WPvP?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/16/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Rendal
Does running into the Alliance camp and killing someone before the guards get you, count as WPvP?

kinda?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Seems like whenever you run across that bridge, those guards out of nowhere 1 shot you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Profkaos is peaced
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Sizurpp
Profkaos is peaced

Was a joke. I didn't mind the guy but everyone I know was inches away from slapping his sht.

Anyway today was my realistic last day of play. Took trips of Vash'jir, Uldum, Tanaris,

01/16/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Rendal

Noh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
profkaos wasnt that bad he just loved trolling, had so much fun with him and other back in the beginning of cata...
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Sizurpp
profkaos wasnt that bad he just loved trolling, had so much fun with him and other back in the beginning of cata...

He was SOOOO in denial of how strong Warrior's were in 4.1 xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]