Animated Mass Recruitment For MoP!

85 Troll Mage
Hello Malfurion!!! We are Animated a lvl 25 10 man raiding guild LF some great players and personalities. We are 8/8 NM and 2/8 HM raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-10:00 or 10:30 server and are pushing for more. We are interested in every kind of player from Raiders to Casuals and PvPers.

So what do we Want? We want more people for a better social atmosphere. As a guild we have members with original WOW experience-Cata Babies and all of us get along great. We offer free guild Repairs for Raiders and Flasks/Feasts for raids, along with "Animated" guild chat witch is at some points very entertaining. All this being said if you apply for raiding you must have a mix of 384 and 397 Gear along with enchants and rare/epic quality gems no exceptions.

We are also doing Mog runs and WoTlK metas Uld 10/25 ICC 10/25 and want to do Cata metas also.

Feel Free to whisper Garimm myself or Deneao for Details/INV if you don't see us online but another member ask for us we have alts, Raiders please post an application on our sight unless instructed otherwise. Casuals feel free too just whisper us.

http://animatedgame.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Manafesto on 6/6/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump it up^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Yep, anyone's welcome (18+) just hit me up in game for an invite, you can also get in touch with Lealah. If you're on an alt and want a lvl 25 guild, if you want another place to park some toons or just come hang with our group for a little change of pace, be my guest.

If you're interested in a DS 10 raid spot throw some details at me or let me know and I'll find you, we can talk further about potential spot availability/raid times/etc.

Thanks =)

P.S. nuuu Blizzcon! (Whatever, if it means I get D3 faster).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bump for 1 DK tank or 1 Range Warlock/Hunter Preferred
Edited by Manafesto on 1/27/2012 5:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
looking for range LOCK/HUNTER
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still looking for ranged Lock/Hunter
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
LF all players lvlers alts and raiders alike plz contact us in game for invite
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still looking to bolster our roster with any class or lvl Casuals always welcome!!! PST for invite
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
02/09/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Manafesto
Still looking to bolster our roster with any class or lvl Casuals always welcome!!! PST for invite
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
02/15/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Manafesto
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Just hit me up in game for an invite, you can also get in touch with Lealah or Manafesto. If you're on an alt and want a lvl 25 guild, if you want another place to park some toons or just come hang, etc. If you're interested in a DS 10 raid spot throw some details at me or let me know and I'll find you, we can talk further about potential spot availability/raid times/etc.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I just posted an application for DPS/off tank

Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
02/22/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Manafesto
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still looking for casuals please post application or whisper us
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Hello still want some peeps
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Looking for 1 shaman Healer with Ele O/S and Hunter/Lock for core raid spots
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
LF 1 Healer with DPS OS for HM progression
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
LF some select classes please post app or whisper a member for more information thanks
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
LFM for DS HMs and MoP Casuals raiders alike post up an app
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
still LFM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]