We need to restore our server.

I remember back in the day when Nathrezim was actually fun and enjoyable to play on. As of this point though, it has just become plain boring with no players readily raiding or, well, just anything happening at all. I truly love everyone on this server even though many of you may not know me. I only started up back in Wotlk on my mage, Bergrizzt, and pally Savlight. But that's beside the point. I remember when it was actually "enjoyable" to log on the server always expecting something new. Now it has become as bland as spinach. We need to revitalize our server. We have great capability to make this a good server because I know we have many good players that are easily recognizable such as Moor and Rathamus. We have to figure something out! With love my fellow Nathrezimerrrrzzz, Dz.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
WoW lost it's momentum so there will probably never be any "restoring"
Reply Quote
It's not just...another one of these threads. The other threads are more of a...let's say...complaint system. Whereas, mine was meant to be more of a recognition that we are a good server, we all know back in the day we were. I just feel we have the potential to restore our server. I mean, to be totally honest, every single time I log on now all I see is players Org troll, Org Troll, and more Org Trollin' Maybe it's just me but I feel like our server has become extremely lazy. That isn't to criticize everyone though. I truly appreciate this server and all the players of both Alliance and Horde, but I feel we are going downhill and the only way to go from there is even more downhill. You have to admit, the game would be so much more fun if our server was active, a millions of things were ACTUALLY happening, like when we had high pop. I really don't want to transfer and pay the money for a high pop server. Idk, it's just becoming so generically boring.
Reply Quote
Nathrezim is beyond redemption. Just let this server drift towards its fated destruction.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/17/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Lital
another one of these threads?

I can go make another if it pleases you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/17/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Fedas
another one of these threads?

I can go make another if it pleases you.

New thread! New thread!

I feel like Rath is already starting to at least get our name out there. Someone already came from another realm to post on our forums! ^.^ Not to mention the post that was made on a general forum about the AVs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The only point you really addressed from what i skimmed through is the "fun" factor nath used to be. People have different opinions what fun is to them so i would get more in depth on what needs to be done besides saying something general like fun. As for me it got to a point it wasn't worth staying on the server waiting for something that will possibly never happen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I already gave my input on another thread, but I'll put it up here as well.

Server population isn't really a deciding factor in how "good" a server is. It certainly helps when there's a larger pool to select from, but it's average player skill that makes the most impact.

To be perfectly frank, the average Nath player is subpar. I'm not trying to be mean when I say that, it's the honest truth. I know there are good players on this server capable of doing a lot more content than what they're doing right now.

If you want any change, you need to give *good* players a reason to transfer here. Doesn't really matter if it's for pvp or pve, as the same result will be achieved either way. Yeah this point kind of contradicts what I said about server pop, but it's the easiest way to change the average skill of players on this server. We don't need 40 billion people xferring here, even enough players for just one hardcore guild would be enough.

Gradually as more and more good players enter Nath, the general population will get smarter. Some xfers will break off from guilds and start their own. More people for RBG's simply means more people can take part in them. As it is right now, Nath is a very unproductive server, with maybe 1-2 DS pug (10 man) raids going on on any given night.

I'm not sure if anything can be changed at this point, but that's the way I'd go about it. Find a way to get (keyword) good players here and you'll notice changes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I already gave my input on another thread, but I'll put it up here as well.

Server population isn't really a deciding factor in how "good" a server is. It certainly helps when there's a larger pool to select from, but it's average player skill that makes the most impact.

To be perfectly frank, the average Nath player is subpar. I'm not trying to be mean when I say that, it's the honest truth. I know there are good players on this server capable of doing a lot more content than what they're doing right now.

If you want any change, you need to give *good* players a reason to transfer here. Doesn't really matter if it's for pvp or pve, as the same result will be achieved either way. Yeah this point kind of contradicts what I said about server pop, but it's the easiest way to change the average skill of players on this server. We don't need 40 billion people xferring here, even enough players for just one hardcore guild would be enough.

Gradually as more and more good players enter Nath, the general population will get smarter. Some xfers will break off from guilds and start their own. More people for RBG's simply means more people can take part in them. As it is right now, Nath is a very unproductive server, with maybe 1-2 DS pug (10 man) raids going on on any given night.

I'm not sure if anything can be changed at this point, but that's the way I'd go about it. Find a way to get (keyword) good players here and you'll notice changes.

I would definitely like to see more people come in. World PvP is so incredibly dull. Yesterday I seen an 85 Mage in Tol Barad and noticed she only has 89k HP from a guild I've never even heard of... and I literally thought to myself "What's the point of two shotting him?" and proceeded to go on finishing my dailies.

I'm sure Blizz feels they have more to worry about than a handful of servers needing more people... on top of the complaints from thousands of other players about other issues. Don't get me wrong I'm completely all for bringing in more people, but even I feel that people are beating a dead horse with this server issue.

Honestly I would have transferred off this server too if it wasn't for the fact I have a few RL friends who are leveling their first characters on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
m sure Blizz feels they have more to worry about than a handful of servers needing more people... on top of the complaints from thousands of other players about other issues. Don't get me wrong I'm completely all for bringing in more people, but even I feel that people are beating a dead horse with this server issue

That's what I'm saying, unfortunately these types of threads and general complaints don't illicit any responses from Blizzard. That's why I was directing the proverbial "you" as in the players of Nathrezim. You guys probably aren't going to get any help from Blizz, so you gotta take it upon yourselves to incite some change.
Edited by Velathiana on 1/20/2012 5:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It's okay guys. I came back to wow.
The server is now re-energized with a distinct sexual mojo.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
i wish our server would get restored because it is quite boring not even being able to arena decently -_-
Reply Quote
Hurrrr

Let's bump a really old thread. Hurrrr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]