We need to restore our server.

85 Blood Elf Priest
considering its still on the first page, old or not. dont be retarded and think your cool with your comment. The topic is still relevant no matter how old the threat is.
Edited by Absorbtion on 3/13/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Never fear, Curaga is here.
Reply Quote
Nuclear Launch Detected
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I can bubble through nuclear strikes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, with the upcoming xpac, Blizzard will most likely do what it's always done in xpacs.
First day it hits, overpopulated realms with get the option to transfer off to a pretty much dead server (in this case our lovable Nathrezim) our pop will go up significantly only if we actually make our realm appealing. Which is not going to occur anytime soon.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Has anyone done anything to try and recruit people to our server? Or try to revitalize the spirit of our server?

I've made a few posts around the different forums here on the site telling people to come join us. And lately I've been flying like a mad man into the streets of Ironforge and Stormwind City just to grab the attention of Alliance players. Obviously it's not enough to bring a mass amount to Nathrezim, but hey, it's something at least.

Maybe there's events we could organize related to World PvP or something silly like cliff jumping.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Well, with the upcoming xpac, Blizzard will most likely do what it's always done in xpacs.
First day it hits, overpopulated realms with get the option to transfer off to a pretty much dead server (in this case our lovable Nathrezim) our pop will go up significantly only if we actually make our realm appealing. Which is not going to occur anytime soon.

Don't see that happening.
Reply Quote
Hurrrr

Let's bump a really old thread. Hurrrr.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You retards haven't moved on to another server yet?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Just moved an 85 rogue (recruit a friend freebie) back to Nath. Bad move i think but I am still going to wait till after panda before i move it back off. So wish Nath could/would make a come back, but i doubt it :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]