Blizzard Sucks!!

90 Troll Druid
Ok, so I know almost everyone has lost gear in LFR to the player who was afk the whole fight, already had the item, or won and then left without it just to piss people off. I want to state right here and now, FIX YOUR DISASTER BLIZZARD!!!! If you guys couldn't figure out how to set up the looting system fairly in LFR, you should not have released it yet. I am so tired of losing a roll for a huge upgrade to someone who already has it. Thanks for nothing. You have dumbed the game down so just any "special" person can jump in, and in doing so have ruined this game for those who actually enjoy the challenge. Farewell Blizzard, I hope you lose more people to other games with this continued folly. WoW has now become a game solely for kids. This is a sad day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I agree. Just about every lfr ive been in either the same person wins 2 of the same tier pieces and continues to win most of the rest of the loot they need on as well or someone needs it and leaves raid before collecting it so it rots on the body. I suggest you have some sort of scanning device that will scan peoples bags and gear and make it so they cant win 2 pieces of the same gear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I agree the loot system needs work big time.Also ppl need to shut up about making this game easier classic wow was the best this game has ever been ppl had to work for there gear having one epic then was a feat now everyones em this game is too easy ppl need to shut up and earn there gear or dont play!
Edited by Tragedys on 2/18/2012 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Did you guys seriously belived it would be different from LFD?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]