<H> Carebear Warfare LF Weekend Alts/Raiders

85 Goblin Warrior
Carebear Warfare is a new Horde guild that will be raiding on Friday's and Saturday's from 9PM-12AM eastern time. This is my alt, and as such, I am looking for skilled players on their mains or experienced raiders on their alt's in order to fill out the roster.

I know there are many players from top guilds on our server looking for a stable alt run, and I hope to provide that.

Some of you might know me as Sinath or Artez.

Please contact me in game or post a reply on this forum if you are interested. I am looking for everything but a DPS warrior at the moment, although, I am not opposed to bringing my Shadow priest (Sinath), if an experienced dps warrior wants in.

*The guild will be open to inviting players of all levels who want to level alts and then raid with them when they reach 85. This will help level the guild and solidify the roster for the long term.

*The guild will ONLY RAID ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. This is a must, as I and a few others who are interested in forming a roster, raid weekdays on our mains in other respectable guilds.

*I am currently 5/8 HM on my main and some of the players intersted in joining with their alts are 6/8 HM on their mains.
Edited by Daezul on 1/17/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Still Loooking for some players to fill out a roster. I am looking for experienced alts or geared mains ONLY for the initial raid roster. I am however looking for casual players who want a good place to level their alts or mains as well. Guild repairs are on, and there are incentives to the highest contributer for the week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
We have

Shadow Priest / Arms Warrior / Prot Warrior
Pali Tank
Hunter
Rouge
Fury Warrior
*Maybe Holy Priest

It looks like I have 6 geared alts committed to this run, I need more. Please contact me in game or add me on real ID if you have any questions.

B0rn_Again@yahoo.com 0 in b0rn is a zero

Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I may be interested on my alt
Edited by Rayde on 1/25/2012 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Rayde,

Please contact me on Daezul, Sinath, or Artez in game. You can also add me on real ID.

B0rn_Again@yahoo.com (the 0 in B0rn is a Zero)

ALL,

I still need a few alts for this weekend. I will be pugging if we don't have enough. I want SKILLED PLAYERS WITH GOOD ALTS, or GEARED MAINS WITH SOME EXPERIENCE WHO WANT TO LEARN AND KILL BOSSES.

Thanks !

Reply Quote
98 Goblin Priest
up
Reply Quote
98 Goblin Priest
We need 1 or 2 more people who are 8/8 ready, gear wise and experience wise. We need a tank and dps with OS heals.. non Spriest as we have 2 ..

Thanks !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]