VS leaving laughing skull!

85 Human Warrior
Yep it's time to move on! :) GL to everyone I met on LS and hope the best! Heading to horde, Malganis realm. Was fun while it lasted on the LS. Hope I see you in a bg or arena someday!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
who?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
who?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/18/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Unorthodox
who?

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
dont care
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Lol! I could say the same for all of you.. Who are you and why are you posting on a forum that doesn't mean anything to you?
Reply Quote
99 Orc Hunter
i guess u should ask ure friend the same question, and who doesnt know who sneaky is COME ON SON
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Lol my friend or another toon with the same name? Lol ya who the heck is sneaky?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
are you from some new breed of stupid?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Well actually stupid has been around forever so there couldn't actually be a new breed. Since it will always mean stupid. So think about that one stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
When you type with a sentence, make sure you capitalize the first letter on the first word. Because top you sound really smart.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you sound mad, did i make you upset?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/19/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Pattywreckn
When you type with a sentence, make sure you capitalize the first letter on the first word. Because top you sound really smart.

When you use a person's name in a sentence make sure you capitalize the first letter of the name.

Top: He mad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
is this guy some new breed of stupid or somethin?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
01/19/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Posaune

When you use a person's name in a sentence make sure you capitalize the first letter of the name.

Top: He mad.

You know top isn't considered a name right? ROFL please don't say that his name is top because of his character. LOL holy !@#$ another retard.
Mad at what? All of your amazing typing skills?
LOL usuallly the jelly peeps type "youmad?"
Thanks for being fans!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How do you have enough chromosomes to even be alive...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i still have yet to figure out what this thread is about, but from reading the posts it looks like it's about some mad random. What else is new?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lol, some mad random? WTF does that even mean kid? Another idiot shows up to the thread. Yay!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
01/20/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Chickensqt
How do you have enough chromosomes to even be alive...

WOW, so many retards play this game. Lol, most of you that think you're good, most likely failed at life and the only thing you're holding onto is your wow character! Grats at peaking in wow! :) Good job!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I very much enjoy reading all of your posts. Makes me feel better knowing so many people out there have it way worse than me! :) THANKS!

Insert your lame comment below please.. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]